Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen shots of his admiring fans! If you look at the bottom there are other messages so he is not too depressed to respond. The look at me post has just come on with the comments now open as he can’t live without attention but even the LLL mums are telling him to get off social media He has a attention addiction plain and simple!

Reactions: 4
Beauts you have all had me HOWLING tonight and I am currently struck down with Covid so needed cheering up🥺🤒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Get yourself a weight loss hot choccy beaut. That’ll make you happy again xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok ok ok I admit it I am In fact the toast crumbs in hes beard

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like we should be like the AA group and newbies step forward and introduce them selves and explain how they found Marcus and what made them come here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy photo sad caption fucks with my brain. My autistic lad would not compute that it distresses him when people smile and say mean things for example… I know all autistic people are different but… My arse.

Also new member Mr W sounds like barley W pass it on

Reactions: 11
Omg it’s passed Monday and he’s still here. I’m so so shocked. I really thought this 1837329 suicide threat was the one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgot to post this a few weeks ago. Came across it earlier 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.