Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s classic narcissistic behaviour, he is probably being ignored by Sid and now throwing his toys out the pram so to speak. MM has more issues than vogue and his pathetic attempt where he posts wita water filled Jaeger bottle is his pathetic attempt to regain control and attention. The guy needs sone radical acceptance that he is not a social media influencer, he is not adored by thousands and face the truth that he needs to sort his s&@/ out, grow up and a be a productive member of society. He is only gaining negative attention but he is so deluded he thinks that’s a win.
As I autistic myself I never want anyone to tar me with his brush. He needs a good psychologist and a year or two off social media!!

Reactions: 9
It’s classic narcissistic behaviour, he is probably being ignored by Sid and now throwing his toys out the pram so to speak. MM has more issues than vogue and his pathetic attempt where he posts wita water filled Jaeger bottle is his pathetic attempt to regain control and attention. The guy needs sone radical acceptance that he is not a social media influencer, he is not adored by thousands and face the truth that he needs to sort his s&@/ out, grow up and a be a productive member of society. He is only gaining negative attention but he is so deluded he thinks that’s a win.
As I autistic myself I never want anyone to tar me with his brush. He needs a good psychologist and a year or two off social media!!
Fancy he’s had only five people message him and he’s fizzing at being unpopular 😂🤣

He must be in a right pickle not posting. Carcrash we know you’re alive. Stop being a twit beaut.

Carcrash is a o k

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree! Newbies, post away. I feel like if MM did join up he’d be obvious to spot anyway🤷‍♀️

Hahah I was just thinking the same. Wish we could change our usernames😅
I dont even like frankie goes to hollywood. I happen to think Relax is a bit of a tit song. And my name isnt franky. Not even sure if i was born before it was released.
I chose my name bc i was sat on my settee next to a candle that says relax on it. I shouldve called myself the candle says relax.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Its on the last thread but this should link to it:
Thanks I’ll catch up.
Its on the last thread but this should link to it:
thank you, wow don’t know how I missed that! I got a bit behind and literally missed a whole bingo cards worth of tantrums and bullshit!

Fancy he’s had only five people message him and he’s fizzing at being unpopular 😂🤣
Narcissistic behaviour is hating being ignored. Who would post a video of themselves at a“apparently “ a very low point in life, he was acting, making sure his eyes met the camera! He lives in Marcus land where everyone loves him and he thinks the games he is playing are gonna give him the attention. I think he loves tattle as he can read about people talking about him even though it’s in a negative sense. This page has become his special hand shandy bank but then cries wolf and bullying! He needs inviting to the nearest spoons for an intervention!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.