Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oop I figured it out and retract my comment. As you were beauts...
*back to my corner to watch quietly*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh is anyone else concerned he’s not deleted them stories yet? Hope he’s actually ok the piece of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh is anyone else concerned he’s not deleted them stories yet? Hope he’s actually ok the piece of tit
Is a bit strange isn't it. I'll save my concern for after the weekend. If he's not posted by then I will probably become a bit worried.

Reactions: 9
He’s probably either smashed his phone, Sid has taken it off him or she’s called the police on him and he’s locked up with no access.

Reactions: 9
He loves making people worry by these silences. It’s the same reason he deleted the last active thing on onlyfans as he worked out that people could actually see the little piggy was online 1 minute ago, desperately refreshing to see if anyone is worrying about him

Reactions: 21
Happy Super Saturday to all of you beautiful beauts! 💋

I’ve been mostly absent from here for a couple of weeks as I’ve been working my boobies off like mad with crazy 25 hours a day at work… like Marcus losing 15 lbs (1 stone) ffs! 🙄

You could knock me down with a feather at last night’s stories that are still for the world and his dog to see and the post of him and Sid declaring that she’ll lose a beloved son this weekend.

I’ve got no idea what’s happened to get him to the state he was in last night but he seemed to be enjoying himself last weekend when he was out with his groups of friends? I only saw bits on IG as me and Mr. AngelBabes had friends visiting us so it was a very drunken weekend and I didn’t get much time on SM.

Whatever it is, it’s just absolutely not acceptable in any way, shape or form to say those things about SG! This kind of talk is beyond abhorrent and Marcus with all the M’s MMMM is one duplicitous person. By some of the comments I’ve read on the threads over the months, it appears to me that SG’s family are not the family you want to upset and I’m surprised that BG has smashed down MM’s front door and knocked MM into the next millennium. Many people would have snapped at his behavior long before now and dealt with it to knock this talk (whether tire or false) on the head once and for all. 😡 Some thing never change like MM and his nonsense and Crock Pot in her ripped jeans, corset (not sure of the color now) and fur coat that looks like a dog that’s been caught out in the rain.

I know people bash Sid (with the communal dildo) but imagine your gown ass man child behaving like this? She’ll be the talk of the town in more ways than one!

Nobody wishes death on anyone at all but seriously MM, you need to sort your life out and only you can do that. The first thing on your agenda should be to get yourself a job and into a daily routine. Whilst it’s nice getting those steps in by walking your dog and seeing the squirrels out in nature, stand on your own two feet and gain some independence and believe me, nothing feels better!

Sending you all an ✉💐to help Sid’s business thrive and to tell you all how much I’ve missed you. 🥰

I finished #15 the other week and I seriously need to put my hard work into Tattle! 😅

Lots of love to you all! 😘 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’ll come back on Tuesday like nothing happened.

I feel sick watching his story back. He latched on to the first male friend he’s had (that I’ve ever seen at least), and ran with a fantasy in his head. The fact SG told him to duck off and they didn’t speak in the days leading up to him passing away clearly shows it wasn’t what Marcus makes it out to be.

How degrading for SG’s death to be turned into some weird sexual harassment case. I was thinking of him and his family a lot the other day, especially his little girl. Imagine losing your father and some bleep who’s known him all of five minutes is on Insta acting like he’s lost his husband of 50 years saying her Dad had a relationship with him.
If my boyfriend died, I wouldn’t be crying on Insta saying ‘I was his last shag’, I’d be crying about all the things he’s going to miss in life, I’d be crying thinking back on old happy memories, and I’d be crying because someone I share a deep emotional connection with has died. Not someone who I’ve ‘shagged’ has died. It’s just absolutely disrespectful to SG in ways I can’t even put into words.

Reactions: 33
He looked absolutely fucked on those stories - he must have taken a lot of something. I wouldn’t be surprised if he sleeps all day as usual. And he disappeared for a day or two after last weekends mini MMMM didn’t he?

Wonder if Heidi will join us now 👀👀
Omg imagine! I don’t know if any of us have cups big enough for all the she’s got!!! 🫖☕🫖☕

Reactions: 11
16 hours and the Sid post is still up. 14 hours and the stories are still up. He can't have been passed out for that long. Wonder what's happening at the Mitch household today? Can imagine Marcus being hauled away, Sid in the background stuffing as many envelopes as she can as the grind never stops. 😂😂😂
This is MMMM all over, he wants to make people worry hence the silence. Don’t forget this is the Marcus show and we all just sit back and watch it. Cue Julia’s theme 🎵🎵🎵

By the way, I’m loving your new haircut in your profile photo beaut, it really suits you! You now have an uncanny resemblance of someone but I just can’t put my finger on it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My great aunt and uncle got together when they were 12 years old. They’d been together for 54 years when he died, understandably my aunt was in a bit of a state when he passed away, she wasn’t suicidal but she was majorly depressed and in a dark place. They had three children together, nine grandchildren, and spent their entire lives together (they met at nursery).

She’s not once decided to go on to social and have a crying session on the local bridge. She’s not put up cryptic statuses making us all guess if she’s gonna top herself or not. She calls her sisters, her children, her friends, and talks to them. She’s getting bereavement counselling because she’s struggling to adapt to life without the man she’s spent her entire life with.

Marcus needs to take a leaf out of her book. If my aunt can keep her decorum about her after her lifelong partner has died, I’m sure Marcus can sort his tit out and stop pining over someone he knew for a matter of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hiya Beauts ❤🐾

Been awol from here cos I found some posts about his diet and weight triggering tbh

I can't believe his stories and the last post on insta! He does need serious help. I felt so sorry for him until he brought up SG and saying about him being his "last shag" I was fuming at that point!

He was obviously drunk, not sure about him being on anything else - cos who would he have gotten it from? And how could he have afforded it?

Surely Sid would have been made aware if how he was cos don't his sister/s follow him etc? If that was my brother I'd be round there straight away, even if he'd done it a million times before cos it only takes one time for him to do something stupid like he's threatening.

Love to all you Beauts who found last night triggering in anyway. I'm always around if someone needs to talk ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine how bad his beer fear must be? Christ I used to die with shame after falling on my arse the night before pissed. Imagine announcing to nearly 8000 strangers you’re going to do yourself in 🥴

Reactions: 15
What does he say in that last story clip? It sounds like “everyone who thinks I lie, I can’t help myself”. Or are my ears deceiving me?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.