Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but by going by marcus and heidis Instagram posts, is it only bleeping gremlins that live in Camborne

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Part of me wants SG family to see what he’s put up so Marcus can face consequences for his actions. Then the other half of me who has lost my younger brother to suicide wants them to never see that tit as it would have sent me over the edge!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be honest I have become very triggered by this, my best friend committed suicide almost 7 years ago and he was wonderful. When you look back the signs were there I was just too young to understand and I still think I may have stopped him, I know through lots of counselling that this may not be the case but it’s how I feel.

I know we are not allowed to talk about posts being reported but I am sure these are and I doubt insta will do anything.

I think there’s enough here to have him sectioned on a 136 and I hope his new best mate or mum is on the phone to the police as this goes beyond attention seeking here (although I do think he’s a narcissist) I think he’s mentally unstable and he needs help. Not the help he wants the help he bleeping needs.

Could go two ways, could actually sort him out or he could just be faking but either way this behaviour is not one of the average person, which is fine, but his friends and family have a duty of care to him,

Just hope Marcus realises it won’t be all selfies and sympathy in a secure unit it will be full of people with a wide range of mental health issues, some of them terrifying, and he will have to adhere for how long they think is necessary.

If anyone else feels triggered in here to talk

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor Heidi being dragged into this tit. On her stories her friend is like ‘everyone leave Heidi alone. If you want to msg someone, msg me’.

Reactions: 18
His mental health really has taken a turn for the worst BUT, saying that it really is hard to decipher what’s genuine and what’s made up.

Either way, there is a RAGING personality disorder clearly at play here that needs immediate attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be honest I have become very triggered by this, my best friend committed suicide almost 7 years ago and he was wonderful. When you look back the signs were there I was just too young to understand and I still think I may have stopped him, I know through lots of counselling that this may not be the case but it’s how I feel.

I know we are not allowed to talk about posts being reported but I am sure these are and I doubt insta will do anything.

I think there’s enough here to have him sectioned on a 136 and I hope his new best mate or mum is on the phone to the police as this goes beyond attention seeking here (although I do think he’s a narcissist) I think he’s mentally unstable and he needs help. Not the help he wants the help he bleeping needs.

Could go two ways, could actually sort him out or he could just be faking but either way this behaviour is not one of the average person, which is fine, but his friends and family have a duty of care to him,

Just hope Marcus realises it won’t be all selfies and sympathy in a secure unit it will be full of people with a wide range of mental health issues, some of them terrifying, and he will have to adhere for how long they think is necessary.

If anyone else feels triggered in here to talk
I totally get this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor Heidi being dragged into this tit. On her stories her friend is like ‘everyone leave Heidi alone. If you want to msg someone, msg me’.
I saw that too and thought I doubt they're messaging every person he tagged last week. No need for it

Reactions: 4

Heidi needs to block him when she's out and about. He's going to end up losing her - again - because he's causing her so much agro. I get that people are worried but she's not responsible for him. Especially when he's commenting that he's fine (he's not but that's besides the point)

Reactions: 12
Just got in from a late shift and I am bleeping shook. What a nasty self absorbed bleep.

He was happy as Larry yesterday, out feeding squirrels and laughing away with his new best mate. Not a mention of SG on the day of his inquest. Now today he’s going to kill himself by Monday and misses him because he was not SG’s last sexual partner.

I’m speechless, I really am.

Reactions: 19
Hey guys ignore my name haha! But bleeping hell im 21 so two years younger than Marcus and I find him so triggering it’s absolutely ridiculous I have mental health depression anxiety and learning disabilities and I would never go on live video and lay my problems bare to the world it’s attention seeking, I tried to end my life two years ago no attention I sent my mum a private message and that was it luckily I was found in time. People like Marcus annoy me he reminds me of a friend of mine who I think has munchansens syndrome acts up and pretends they have mental health but don’t, I have it and it’s bloody hard waking up everyday and trying to even find the motivation to shower is a task in itself. College I’m trying so hard to engage with but because of my mental health I dip in and out and struggle to stay focused I hope none of u guys would judge me haha but I wouldn’t ever put my life on full view to judge. He needs serious help he can’t keep doing this my mum follows him and she said he’s so bloody depressing she had to come off his videos xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.