Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In-depth literally, with the heirloom.

Someone's gonna subscribe though right? For shits and giggles ? Lads I've been so depressed, I really need this.
I think this would be the funniest thing from MM yet. Him strutting around the place in Sid’s knickers with the communal hanging out he’s back door 🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣 (sorry for the mental image) ✉💐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In-depth literally, with the heirloom.

Someone's gonna subscribe though right? For shits and giggles ? Lads I've been so depressed, I really need this.
I would but am I duck is like having his only fans on my statement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure he will leak his own OF content by the end of next week as once he’s had enough people sign up to cover his justeat Aldi costs he will sack it off again just like all his other ventures 🤷‍♀️ And we all know how he likes to recycle content 😂

Reactions: 12
Is it bad I don’t know what the correct grammar should be 🤣

Did anyone see his post last Night?
Suspiciously after someone said on here he has good skin
He then posts a pic about doing skin care 🧐
I feel like we are fortune tellers at this rate
690C72B2-CC68-4443-97AE-2F962B6E4099.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang about, i thought this picture was taken when he was pretending to be happy cos he was living his rock and roll lifestyle of coke and booze, and he was actually at his happiest at the spa (the spa he visited 5 days after saying he was deleting social media because he was being called out on here on his constant lies “trolled”), coming off the booze and coke and living his best life eating clean (‘no vegetables, obviously’)

beauts im just catching up but please say someone is taking one for the team and subscribing to his only fans, id do it but i also don’t want it on my bank statement haha id happily chip in so someone else doesnt have to pay though im sure we’d all do a whip-round so whoever has to suffer the indignity of having their bank account linked to him isnt also financially suffering 🤣 although I’m not sure whats funnier, him getting no subscribers or only getting one (and it being us) 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish he would throw that green shitting mankini away if he wants his bank account full from OF😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D79BADFC-442A-4E0A-B28A-C7F8D0F6354E.jpeg

Forgot to post this last night. He’ll definitely get abuse on it and pack it in again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning beauts. Where has the fun loving party animal that we all know and dont love gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
20220210_075244.jpg

So his happiest was here with corset when they did nothing the whole time and had a major falling out 🤔 but didn't he say two days ago he was happiest two days ago (receipts 🤣) so basically on monday 🤨 no sense 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm trying to lose weight too so can someone please take one for the team and please sign up to his Only Fans so that it will put me off my food! 😩🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.