Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm no live well this is dull, oh well back to TikTok lesbians for me 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's funny to watch when it doesn't go the way he wants it to and he flounces off and ends the live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He was live for a few minutes, sid was shouting, he said he felt awkward. Read a few comments and said he would go over to Facebook live.... yawn fest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two likes on the latest onlyfans bid, how embarrassing 🙈 Katie Price is lapping him right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More “in depth’ progress pics. What does that even mean. Who wants to even see that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
EC717892-9386-4FF3-A645-255340DA2EEC.jpeg
No hunni just no

My dad used to say never put anything on the internet you wouldn’t be happy your parents seeing. I live by that.

10BD2741-DCE5-436A-A8BA-490FD5014BAF.jpeg
Grammar lesson please. Oh my life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.