Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So beauts, I joined the Only Fans. I will describe the posts for you:

Story post: lying in the bath having a wank - you can only see his left leg - whilst he’s heavy breathing and the water is splashing.

Post 1 - sitting in the bath with bubbles covering little Marcus. There is no way he’s lost weight. He looks enormous. And his skin is very pink. Looks like an actual joint of gammon.

Post 2 - lying in the bath, his Double D’s are out and he’s trying to look sexy.

Post 3 - forward facing mirror shot. Again, trying to look sexy.

Post 4 - him standing up in the bath with his fat arse showing. Similar to what he would post on Instagram.

Post 5 - him shaking his arse in slow motion. His crack looks dirty. Stained. Not even lying. 🤮

Post 6 - another arse picture. Looks stained. And his back is disgustingly hairy.

Post 7 - him sitting up in bed playing with his titties.

Post 8 - weight loss picture similar to what he’s posted on his socials where he looks no different.

Post 9 - sexy black and white shot in his undies where the undies are pulled so far up to suck his belly in. No sign of any cock or balls present. Looks flat.

Post 10 - picture of him fully clothed from his socials.

Post 11 - him lying in a hot tub seductively sucking on a drink. Looks simple.

Post 12 - again, another attempt at looking sexy in a hot tub sucking on a drink to look seductive.

Post 13 - the green mankini is out.

Awful attempt at doing Only Fans 🤣. Going to get my eye wash now beauts. You’re welcome.
You hero 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Story post: lying in the bath having a wank - you can only see his left leg - whilst he’s heavy breathing and the water is splashing.

Post 1 - sitting in the bath with bubbles covering little Marcus. There is no way he’s lost weight. He looks enormous. And his skin is very pink. Looks like an actual joint of gammon.

Post 2 - lying in the bath, his Double D’s are out and he’s trying to look sexy.

Post 4 - him standing up in the bath with his fat arse showing. Similar to what he would post on Instagram.

Post 5 - him shaking his arse in slow motion. His crack looks dirty. Stained. Not even lying. 🤮

Post 6 - another arse picture. Looks stained. And his back is disgustingly hairy.

Post 8 - weight loss picture similar to what he’s posted on his socials where he looks no different.

Post 9 - sexy black and white shot in his undies where the undies are pulled so far up to suck his belly in. No sign of any cock or balls present. Looks flat.

Post 12 - again, another attempt at looking sexy in a hot tub sucking on a drink to look seductive.

Awful attempt at doing Only Fans 🤣. Going to get my eye wash now beauts. You’re welcome.
oh Jesus wept! I don’t think I’d recover seeing the one of him having a wank 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
May we all take a moment to thank @KJ-2022 for their service to the thread. Although it won't make things any easier after seeing the monstrosity of Beggy's OF, I hope you will accept an envelope bouquet as some solace ✉💐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Top beaut behaviour - well done!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate myself for asking this but can you tell a difference between his only fans heavy breathing and his usual heavy breathing on lives ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It sounds dire.

The stained crack takes it to another level though🤢

That communal dildo will need a thorough bleaching once it’s made it’s OnlyFans debut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

this has made my LIFE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 beaut i wish I could make it up to you with ✉ 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a few things I do need clarified however?!
Sid = Mother right? 😂
that’s his mum - that’s how disgusting we are

beaut have a read of the wiki then go back through the threads, its a wild ride but its worth it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for all your well wishes beauts. My curiosity took over. Good news is I have unlimited access for 30 days! What a treat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thanks for all your well wishes beauts. My curiosity took over. Good news is I have unlimited access for 30 days! What a treat.
The joy you’ve bought to all our lives with that 3.50 is 100% worth it
can you see how many other subscribers he has? I dont know how OFs works - maybe @gingersubgirl knows if theres any extra info you can get us now you’re our mole on the inside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You're a legend beaut, your poor eyes though ✉💐's for your recovery, I feel very nausea at the thought of a couple of things from that list never mind seeing them 🤢

Reactions: 6
can you see how many other subscribers he has? I dont know how OFs works - maybe @gingersubgirl knows if theres any extra info you can get us now you’re our mole on the inside 🤣
You can’t see much. The most likes he’s got on any post is 3 and only 1 comment on all of his media calling him a “Icon”. Pretty dire if I’m being honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Undort
Undortunately he’s turned his fan count off otherwise it appears at the top right corner of his page, but we’d be able to see even without subscribing if he hadn’t made it invisible in settings!

I’m waiting for Sid to use his referral code…marketed right, she’d make more money than him for sure 😂

Reactions: 7
that’s his mum - that’s how disgusting we are

beaut have a read of the wiki then go back through the threads, its a wild ride but its worth it!

I will definitely be doing that 😂 I have read thru a few a collapsed 😂 👏 you are all funny funny people! Adele with all the llllll’s and Tom popping up was epic!

I will definitely be doing that 😂 I have read thru a few a collapsed 😂 👏 you are all funny funny people! Adele with all the llllll’s and Tom popping up was epic!
And****

Reactions: 5
Honestly the arse crack is indescribable. I can’t believe he posted it. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.