Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he's got the main account back here's hoping we finally get the MMMM 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Now we know where he got his inspiration from…

2BD565D6-BD45-43D9-B78D-8CC914ACF897.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What on Earth is this photo he’s just shared 😆😅😵💫😆!!!
there was a link attached - I haven’t clicked on it I’m assuming it’s his onlyfans - but I mean, wtaf? Brings to mind the shower scene from Psycho hahahaha, sexy it aint

View attachment 1059871
He's set a timer on his camera and is making out that someone is trying to take pics of him in the shower! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet it took him absolutely ages to shave his jelly belly. Imagine all the fuzz in the bath after 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
there was a link attached - I haven’t clicked on it I’m assuming it’s his onlyfans - but I mean, wtaf? Brings to mind the shower scene from Psycho hahahaha, sexy it aint

View attachment 1059871
please tell me this is not a sneak peak of him being “playful and sexy” in the shower for his only fans I’m SCREAMING😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s like everyone who starts a weight loss journey, on it for the first few weeks then slowly has a burger here and there… then he’s right back to old habits. He’s also so obese, a stone is a drop in the Atlantic. Trust me I speak from experience 😂 I lost2 stone when I was poorly and nobody even noticed lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Knew it wouldn't take long for the fool to start leaking his own pics as tit as they are and he's getting no one subbing to it 🤣🤣 seriously who would part with their money for that. Marcus give it up people are laughing at you not wanking over you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been a follower of these threads for a while! The man himself intrigued me when he mentioned it! Absolutely brilliant! Usually I’m not one for taking the piss out of people by god he doesn’t half bring it on himself with the way he goes on! He’s no advocate for mental health or autism, he’s a bleeping mess!

View attachment 1059871
When you realise there's no toilet roll after you've had a tit but its ok because you can just scream for your mum to pass you in some from the airing cuboard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise he was drinking weight loss cocoas. how dangerous and bleeping irresponsible- of him to promote it and of whoever roped him into the stupid MLM scam in the first place. i know of someone who uses the weight loss drinks/pills/cocoa from MLM scams, sketchy places online, and basically all they do is make you tit the excess fat out, so yes you do lose weight but you have a bad stomach all the time. 😳 the person I mentioned started using the weight loss sachets seven years ago now and at this point they have screwed up their bowels - they struggle to ‘go’, have difficulty controlling themselves, and have been told they are heading towards needing a permanent ostomy bag. And yes, okay, they have lost weight - but they’ve only ever lost two stone in those seven years and you’d think, from the way people advertise these miracle drinks, that it’d be a lot more! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise he was drinking weight loss cocoas. how dangerous and bleeping irresponsible- of him to promote it and of whoever roped him into the stupid MLM scam in the first place. i know of someone who uses the weight loss drinks/pills/cocoa from MLM scams, sketchy places online, and basically all they do is make you tit the excess fat out, so yes you do lose weight but you have a bad stomach all the time. 😳 the person I mentioned started using the weight loss sachets seven years ago now and at this point they have screwed up their bowels - they struggle to ‘go’, have difficulty controlling themselves, and have been told they are heading towards needing a permanent ostomy bag. And yes, okay, they have lost weight - but they’ve only ever lost two stone in those seven years and you’d think, from the way people advertise these miracle drinks, that it’d be a lot more! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I got sucked in one time years ago and bought those boom bod shots. I tit you not they made me almost crap my pants in the middle of Tesco ☹ never again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So beauts, I joined the Only Fans. I will describe the posts for you:

Story post: lying in the bath having a wank - you can only see his left leg - whilst he’s heavy breathing and the water is splashing.

Post 1 - sitting in the bath with bubbles covering little Marcus. There is no way he’s lost weight. He looks enormous. And his skin is very pink. Looks like an actual joint of gammon.

Post 2 - lying in the bath, his Double D’s are out and he’s trying to look sexy.

Post 3 - forward facing mirror shot. Again, trying to look sexy.

Post 4 - him standing up in the bath with his fat arse showing. Similar to what he would post on Instagram.

Post 5 - him shaking his arse in slow motion. His crack looks dirty. Stained. Not even lying. 🤮

Post 6 - another arse picture. Looks stained. And his back is disgustingly hairy.

Post 7 - him sitting up in bed playing with his titties.

Post 8 - weight loss picture similar to what he’s posted on his socials where he looks no different.

Post 9 - sexy black and white shot in his undies where the undies are pulled so far up to suck his belly in. No sign of any cock or balls present. Looks flat.

Post 10 - picture of him fully clothed from his socials.

Post 11 - him lying in a hot tub seductively sucking on a drink. Looks simple.

Post 12 - again, another attempt at looking sexy in a hot tub sucking on a drink to look seductive.

Post 13 - the green mankini is out.

Awful attempt at doing Only Fans 🤣. Going to get my eye wash now beauts. You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
So beauts, I joined the Only Fans. I will describe the posts for you:

Story post: lying in the bath having a wank - you can only see his left leg - whilst he’s heavy breathing and the water is splashing.

Post 1 - sitting in the bath with bubbles covering little Marcus. There is no way he’s lost weight. He looks enormous. And his skin is very pink. Looks like an actual joint of gammon.

Post 2 - lying in the bath, his Double D’s are out and he’s trying to look sexy.

Post 3 - forward facing mirror shot. Again, trying to look sexy.

Post 4 - him standing up in the bath with his fat arse showing. Similar to what he would post on Instagram.

Post 5 - him shaking his arse in slow motion. His crack looks dirty. Stained. Not even lying. 🤮

Post 6 - another arse picture. Looks stained. And his back is disgustingly hairy.

Post 7 - him sitting up in bed playing with his titties.

Post 8 - weight loss picture similar to what he’s posted on his socials where he looks no different.

Post 9 - sexy black and white shot in his undies where the undies are pulled so far up to suck his belly in. No sign of any cock or balls present. Looks flat.

Post 10 - picture of him fully clothed from his socials.

Post 11 - him lying in a hot tub seductively sucking on a drink. Looks simple.

Post 12 - again, another attempt at looking sexy in a hot tub sucking on a drink to look seductive.

Post 13 - the green mankini is out.

Awful attempt at doing Only Fans 🤣. Going to get my eye wash now beauts. You’re welcome.
Not him wanking in the bath 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.