Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Why can't he do lives??
I'm like Marcus's shroom here, in an eternal fusty darkness!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Well, well, well...all the threads I've missed. I've been missing in action lately, writing up a dissertation and looking at other threads.
I see nothing has changed, he's still a fat arrogant fucker. I haven't even been on his insta much either but the new diet regime is going to be worth a watch, I give it until Thursday at the latest and he'll be back on the McDonald's faster than he can inhale an egg.

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
20220205_132032.jpg

Fucking hell beauts that live. His belly when he got down went huge looked like he was trying to birth a kebab 😂 bet he's still in the kitchen now rewarding himself with a fry up 😂 and I swear if he is still wearing them pjs later the dirty scruff 🤢

• Haha

spagooter

beauts i’ve just heard marcus has got a new gaff in which to film his onlyfans content xx

A3F68890-F43E-4199-990F-0A605CB95921.jpeg

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
There’s no way that cunt is 17 stone.

17 stone + 7 stone is perhaps more accurate

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I think going to spoons and ordering 20 pints would really help his weight loss mission. He would probably burn a few more lbs if he came on live and cried.

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I hate this rhetoric, you can tell he has no contact at all with anyone in the autism community. Autism is a disability and there is nothing wrong with that, sharing stuff like that just makes out there's something bad about disability. And fuck your blue hearts, we all know they symbolise Autism Speaks
Screenshot_20220205-165717_Facebook.jpg

• Heart

Miss_Nosey277

I’m confused he was living his best CBD life like yesterday? Now he cries himself to sleep? Nothing makes sense anymore

• Haha

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Does anyone else think sid was getting worried cos vincent was doing so amazingly well at his diet she might lose the £200 bet, so she took him to the carvery to sabotage his attempts 🤣

also i think whoever called the diet is going to be quietly abandoned is right, straight before the carvery posts are the predictable ‘love yourself’ quotes 🤣
I don’t eat veg, oh Marcus you liar 🤥
That’s your plate heaving and splitting at the seams.

Bet he goes back for seconds too

• Haha