Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
20220203_175800.jpg

Apologies for the close up beauts but the ginger beard gone, have you been reading here again Marcus 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Hey beauts did I mention I hate him? Well I fucking hate him. That smug face riles me up so much.

So he can leave the house to get his brows done, but not to do his steps, or be a productive member of society in any way? And no I don’t like your eyebrows, they look like a caterpillar took a shit in your face.

STOP LYING CARCUS. You are literally obsessed with getting more followers, you beggy little prick.

View attachment 1036044
If life isn’t about followers why does he keep trying to bump his follower count up and creams himself when he goes viral? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
20220131_210321.jpg

He's pure sweating over takeaways isn't he said this last night before he even started

We don't need to dig you put enough of yourself out there to start with, he must be raging over the fact @Apple In My Pie caught him out on another copied review 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Posts about his Admire Me gone, but his bio now has the link for it in it.

He changes his bio link more than Sid changes fellas ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Oh fucking hell Marcus, pick a side and stick to it:

Tattle are either horrible bullies or we inspire you to live your best life - which one?

You are either Be Kind or suggesting exes should die or it’s fine if they kill themselves - which one? The irony after all his “attempts” and the tragic death of another that he tries to make about him

You are either happy with yourself or encouraging disordered eating in order to lose weight - which one? It’s an absolute farce

Would be genuinely interested to know what one of his paid subscribers is seeing here that I am missing? He’s not entertaining, funny or pleasant.

Mycatismad

VIP Member
The only fans thing is just a non starter isn’t it really. It’s like saying ‘oooh I’ll start my diet on Monday’, one of those things where you set an impossible goal, one you’ll know you’ll never reach so you don’t have to actually commit you know? He doesn’t have to slim down for onlyfans — it was only last week he was selling pictures of his flabby arse, and he’s made an only fans in the past already 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus not to lower the tone 😆 but there are people out there who have a kink for severely overweight people so it’s not as if he’d be totally lost, he just needs to market to the right people.

The thing with onlyfans etc is that while it’s easy enough to take a few photos and videos if you want to really succeed you need to know your audience and how to market to them — and he can barely do that as it is with his meme pages. Can’t go stealing dick pics can he 😆
very few people actually do really well on onlyfans so he’s just telling porkies so he doesn’t have to commit to a diet
Remember that Only Fans ‘client’ of his that sent him a message saying he has more fun watching Marcus than being with his wife! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I hope this doesn't offend anybody here who is on a weight loss journey but I am fucking sick of him gloating about losing 5lbs in 5 days or whatever it was.

I'm 3.5 months postpartum and 11 st, which puts me in the overweight category. For the past month I've been working my arse off to lose weight, I lost a grand total of 2lbs - 1 of which went straight back on. I feel miserable in my own body right now as I'm used to being 9.5 stone max and desperate to lose the baby weight.

Such rapid weight loss as Marcus' isn't the norm and seeing him boast about it is so demoralizing although rationally I know you're not going to lose that much weight unless you're a massively, massively fat fuck to begin with.

Marcus hun.. you could drop 2lb just by walking up the stairs once a day because you've let yourself go to such an extent that just walking around your house is like running a marathon for you.

Please stop trying to have people believe it's that easy to lose weight when you are not representative of the majority of people trying to diet.

If I sat on my arse for 10 years eating a million kinder Buenos and ballooned to 17 stone I'm sure I could drop 5lbs of that in one weekend.

Alas, brag when you've kept it off for 6 months.

Rant over 😡
Try not to beat yourself up Beaut. 3.5 months PP is still so early. Just eat healthy and enjoy your little one ❤ And Marcus hasn’t lost that weight so don’t let him make you feel bad xxx

• Heart

TizzyTIzzle

I can’t understand why Megan and Kirk haven’t found his new page…what with all its riveting and fresh content.

Do they not want amazing savings on CBD? To sign up to scam data mining sites? To see the same meme over and over and over? What’s wrong with them, missing out 🤪
Bet they’re both absolutely devastated they missed the game of spot the emoji!

• Haha