Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You've got it all wrong beauts, this is my before picture, I'm now 17 stone, remember LLL and no refunds xo"
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-8768714107D99091A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know someone who’s 17 stone and I can assure you, they’re a lot smaller than Marcus. He’s defo around the 23/24st mark. My exes mum was 21st and she was smaller than he looks in that photo.

It’s just doing yourself a disservice, if anything. For example, let’s say he manages to lose 10st and gets down to 14st. He can’t tell the beauts he’s lost that much weight because he’ll then be ‘weighing in’ at 7st. I can understand he’s probably embarrassed by how much he weighs, but then he shouldn’t be publicising his weight loss. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s just another manic Monday beauts! 😭

How are you all doing? I had planned on a weekend of manic catch-up and it didn’t bloody happen. 😡

🎶🎶

A stab to the gut
And Tattle is to blame (apparently…but maybe not because Marcus changes his mind on this subject more than he wears that yellow t-shirt)
Marcus you give suicide, MH and autism a bad name

A load of shite is what you try to sell
Your teeth’s like a bag of chips as if you fell
Chains of begging has got a hold on me (you)
When being lazy is your passion and you want everything for free

Oh, you’re a beggy bum, yeah
Oh, you’re no longer fun (for us)
Your lies can’t save you
The damage is done

🎶🎶🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet he blocks everyone who sent him money because he will do 2 days max then get bored and be back eating deep fried Mars Bars taking pictures of his hole. Has anyone taken one for team yet and subscribed?
Yes your right you be lucky if he does 2days he may do 4 at a push then come up with some bullshit as usual. Shame on the gullable folk who he has sucked into paying

Reactions: 6
ABSOLUTELY bleeping NO CHANCE!
The only way he is 17.5 stone is if he’s 3 foot tall, the lying bleep.
I wish I could put pictures on here. I was 17.5 stone this morning and I’m 5ft 11. I’d go and take a picture of my gut and show you all the difference.
I cannot wait to see the picture of him at 14.5 stone. Stupid prick should have lied the other way and then he wouldn’t need to lose as much.
Edit - one massive difference is that I can Still see the top of my boxers when I look in a mirror.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He posted a screenshot of that app before today,with his weight on it. I mean going back a few months now. I can remember it really well but I can’t remember what size it said he was. It’s driving me mad because the cynic in me thinks he’s kept that screenshot from months back and shared it again, despite being heavier now. We all know he’s not past re-sharing posts. Notice how the bottom of his screenshot is all blacked out, there’s stuff there he didn’t want people to see. I know it says todays date o it but that could be when he last logged in

Reactions: 10
He posted a screenshot of that app before today,with his weight on it. I mean going back a few months now. I can remember it really well but I can’t remember what size it said he was. It’s driving me mad because the cynic in me thinks he’s kept that screenshot from months back and shared it again, despite being heavier now. We all know he’s not past re-sharing posts. Notice how the bottom of his screenshot is all blacked out, there’s stuff there he didn’t want people to see. I know it says todays date o it but that could be when he last logged in
You’re right beaut - back in March.

DCC30C2A-A629-4D66-A516-3C1FB48EB3F5.png

18 st back then, and reckons he lost 7 lb in a week

CAAFF573-5505-4130-A3FC-CD90522B79B1.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The only reason he’s anxious about going out is because he destroyed a dead mans memory and he knows he’s due a kick in

• Heart
Reactions: 12
20220131_164255.jpg

Yet it's fine to flood social media with videos and pictures of himself without clothes on every bit of him jiggling away 🤢 he's a bleeping fool

Reactions: 9
Thread #19 Marcus has a growing, chunky gunt, if you pay for his weight loss advice, you’re a daft……person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.