Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have edited the Wiki a tiny bit, to add in the parts about his movie marathon, stolen reviews, and charging for a fitness page.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m eagerly waiting for the step count up date. How many do we think he’s done so far? I reckon, none. He’s probs still in bed the bleeping lazy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The one thing and only thing I will give him is that every now and then he does throw us a curveball we weren’t expecting. Like I never would have guessed in a million years that he would set up and charge for a weight loss group 🤣 Most of his tit, even the fake suicide attempts are predictable but that one got me good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The one thing and only thing I will give him is that every now and then he does throw us a curveball we weren’t expecting. Like I never would have guessed in a million years that he would set up and charge for a weight loss group 🤣 Most of his tit, even the fake suicide attempts are predictable but that one got me good 🤣
Innit, he genuinely astounds me on times!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New Thread title contender;
Join his slimming group if you've got the cash, someone's got to fund him going on the lash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think he's 17st either, only because the 'proof' has come from an app where he's input the measurements himself, notice he had the picture of the scales on there yesterday but deleted them today - why? - probably because if he had left it up, people would be expecting him to jump on and show his weight that way (if that makes sense???) - even if he is telling the truth here, I think he's gonna lie about how much he's losing etc.

If he was doing this for the goodness of his health he wouldn't have set a page up where there's a monthly prize at the end, the grabby bastard. I could so see him lying about his size, losses etc to make sure he's the one getting the biggest lot of cash lol

Reactions: 10
Last time marcus launched himself into a weightloss journey, he did use the scales and post the pic of weight. He was 19+ stone then. There's no way he's 17 stone now given he's piled it on

Reactions: 10
Nahhh not buying he is 17 stone! Definitely not!!! If he’s actually that weight he wouldn’t of scribbled out the bit underneath where it gives your BMI and that. He’s actually a bleeping compulsive liar. And how anyone doesn’t see past it is beyond me!

Reactions: 9
I don't think he's 17st either, only because the 'proof' has come from an app where he's input the measurements himself, notice he had the picture of the scales on there yesterday but deleted them today - why? - probably because if he had left it up, people would be expecting him to jump on and show his weight that way (if that makes sense???) - even if he is telling the truth here, I think he's gonna lie about how much he's losing etc.

If he was doing this for the goodness of his health he wouldn't have set a page up where there's a monthly prize at the end, the grabby bastard. I could so see him lying about his size, losses etc to make sure he's the one getting the biggest lot of cash lol
Apparently it’ll be a random name generator for the winner

Reactions: 6
Thought I needed to go and get my eyes tested today, 17stone?? and the friggin rest! The little black scribbles over his paper cuts tho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.