Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly that’s at least an hour and a half’s walk. I wish I had time to do that, but I’m always at work and it’s dark when I leave! I manage an hour at the gym (around 8000 steps) but I think most of us can’t even imagine having 24 hours a day to ourselves. Marcus has the time to make this happen and I hope he does! (Just not down the A30 please!!)
Yep it’d be almost 2 hours. Last year during lockdown (in Aus) I did 11-12,000 steps every day for about 5 weeks. It took an hour and a half and I walked FAST without stopping. I can’t even imagine him being able to walk 30 mins, let alone 2 hours. I couldn’t keep it up once we went back to work - because like you said, who has time for that?
I mean, especially someone like Marcus who has such a busy schedule watching 10 horror films a day, making Sid cook his deep fried cheese dipped in cheese, and preparing for his trip to Italy! The man’s not a machine!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The group is such a success, only ten members so far 😆😆😆😆😆😆 one of which is obviously him because he was the one who set up the group. He probably manhandled Sidders and her latest gentlemanly conquest into joining too fml 🙄
Ahhhhh hahaha I bet he was creaming his gooch grease coloured keks thinking of how much cash he was going to bring in from this, and what has he ended up with so far? A little over £30. Which is frankly astounding, but nowhere near the amount he thought he’d get. There was only about 70 people on the live when I looked, say about Five of those people were already in the group, that’s almost £230 he would’ve pocketed from new members joining. Ah I bet he came off that live and cried big snotty tears into Sid’s envelope bouquets.

I really hope that when this group falls to tit, because it will and it will happen quickly knowing him, all the live laugh loved-up mugs who spat £3.50 at him demand it back loudly and publicly. It’s sick how he can just take off people like this. He KNOWS it’s wrong because in the live he was adamant he wasn’t going to pocket the money - if his ASD prevented him from understanding right and wrong (which it rarely does, but we all know he’d say it does if it meant he got off blameless) I doubt he’d come out with something like that. He needs to be held accountable.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Bet he blocks everyone who sent him money because he will do 2 days max then get bored and be back eating deep fried Mars Bars taking pictures of his hole. Has anyone taken one for team yet and subscribed?
‘Taking pictures of his hole🤣🤣🤣

Right I don’t like to throw around accusations like this - but is this not xenophobic, or at the very least poorly thought out - a would you rather question basically comparing a ‘poor country’ to being in jail?

View attachment 1028573
I totally agree it’s xenophobic. He’s vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fully insulated that he was playing landslide by Smashing Pumpkins the twit, you weren’t even born

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fully insulated that he was playing landslide by Smashing Pumpkins the twit, you weren’t even born
I bet he doesn’t even know it’s a Fleetwood Mac song originally. Then again he probs thinks Fleetwood Mac is a maccies limited addition burger the prick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#thread 19 - 3.50 for daft bints to zap the fat. By Monday lunchtime he will have thought f@&$ that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
anyone else onto him being proper money orientated like cant do nothing from kindness? wishlists, wetherspoon begging, zilch, his book and now this
He never does any charity, or share any thing charitable, never shared anything positive about autism or by any other autistic influencers, or any positive influencers of any sort. it's all me, me me. He's just interested in getting your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He never does any charity, or share any thing charitable, never shared anything positive about autism or by any other autistic influencers, or any positive influencers of any sort. it's all me, me me. He's just interested in getting your money.
Marcus nicks crisps off the homeless, pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There was a woman with yoyo knickers
Son faked a suicide to get new kickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread 19 He's supersize, will he be super skinny? Either was Marcus has got a tiny willy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pic of the scales is deleted 😆😆😆 twit

Even yesterday someone on his ‘get fit and win’ post said maybe the money at the end of each month could go to a mental health charity. No he said, people won’t do that they’d prefer the cash as an incentive. 🙄 he‘s so greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pic of the scales is deleted 😆😆😆 twit

Even yesterday someone on his ‘get fit and win’ post said maybe the money at the end of each month could go to a mental health charity. No he said, people won’t do that they’d prefer the cash as an incentive. 🙄 he‘s so greedy
Did he not have a autism support group folk payed for... he didn't tell anyone the group was close and still kept getting the money.
People need to wake up.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread 19:
PT, chef, film critic, which one will he pick?
I don’t give a f*#k - he’s making me feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.