Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was NOT ready for this comment. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m so sorry beaut! I was NOT ready for the message to hit me like a bag of hammers and I just knew that I had to share it with you all. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Begmyster ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ if only we could change our names hahaha thatโ€™d be mine in a heartbeat
I honestly wish I could change my profile name too! My name is with reference to a dopey bint who opened my eyes and brought me to Tattle a couple of years agI. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is also tattles personal marketer because he brings all his followers here who then read the truth and join us. And for everyone saying we're jealous. Jealous of what? Sitting in his mums bedroom wanking himself off over a dead person. No thanks
Iโ€™ve just nearly choked on my coffee, like literally ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Someoneโ€™s job or a gym membership
Ffs!! You lot have had youโ€™re weetabix today! Iโ€™m crying at these comments! Omg! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most funniest thread on this site! You lot are killing me (gently and in a none malicious way) beauts!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Donโ€™t even think we need MM at this stage of our threads and comments ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Back to flogging the book now! ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

Post deleted already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi Marcus ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
2F8AEB92-ED83-45E1-8022-D5A69EF3B7D4.jpeg

Itโ€™s AdmireMe - assume thatโ€™s the same idea as OF? Heโ€™s so desperate ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.