Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of how the begmyster has changed the name of the pages…Marcus is and will always be the horror!
I wonder if someone else he’ll review the nose squishing bone crushing film Amy Jayne likes to harass random straight men with 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He'll most probably join this site and ask us to photoshop pictures for him !
I’m putting my money on a 3 st weightgain by the summer. Imagine the force of the roll down the A30 with a extra 3 stone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m putting my money on a 3 st weightgain by the summer. Imagine the force of the roll down the A30 with a extra 3 stone 😂
it will be an earthquake with a measure A30 on the richter scale

• Haha
Stealing content…Stealing memes… stealing tattles profile pics… stealing sids dildo…stealing the dead’s dignity… is there anything he won’t steal?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We’re living in bleeping groundhog day!! Someone take me put back and shoot me. Can’t keep seeing the same posts day in day out!!

View attachment 1023978
He is also tattles personal marketer because he brings all his followers here who then read the truth and join us. And for everyone saying we're jealous. Jealous of what? Sitting in his mums bedroom wanking himself off over a dead person. No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stealing content…Stealing memes… stealing tattles profile pics… stealing sids dildo…stealing the dead’s dignity… is there anything he won’t steal?
He didn't steal my profile pic, that's his pic that I took off Facebook ages ago, I didn't take one of his pics and make it look like a woman, he did that all himself.

• Haha
I wonder how he’s 3 stone weight loss program is going

Breaking news with the latest update on the weight loss of Marcus’s or quite possibly Amy Jane’s weight loss journey.

Beaut, I’m very sorry to advise that the weight loss program unfortunately never happened as there was no funding (begging) to support such an unworthy cause.

It was revealed that the overweight person in question should actually take responsibility for themselves which apparently is never going to happen; thus, everyone in the eyes of the aforementioned person will be held accountable for Marcus (Amy Jayne) being overweight as they believe they are not actually at their own fault.

Meanwhile over at Sid’s Boudoir….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahahaha - he’s dirty deleted all references to the Horror Movie Review Theft page 🤣
I guess he wasn’t able to hit that 10 movies a day quota 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He didn't steal my profile pic, that's his pic that I took off Facebook ages ago, I didn't take one of his pics and make it look like a woman, he did that all himself.
oh tit I thought you’d actually created it as a reference to Amy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.