Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually makes no sense this lad, couple of days ago he was 'cooking' live then he turned his hand at being a film critic for a night now he's on about joining some only fan tit thing again and selling off that gross mankini which probably didn't come that colour the scruff 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Brace yourselves for when he messages himself 'omg Marcus your content is fab I'm gonna leave my wife of 40 years to wank over your chocolate starfish'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is the most minging thing I’ve ever seen, one of his LLL brigade has asked if it’s still still up 🤮🤮🤮🤮

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
C8BC5E96-DBFC-479E-9FFB-5A11D7A11E51.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow! He has really put on weight! He actually looks really unwell. I hope he can lose those three stone! He's eating himself into an early grave.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.