Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha this has made my morning šŸ˜‚ when I read his review ā€œA genuinely sinister premise, extremely well executedā€¦.. Beautiful cinematographyā€¦.Atmospheric scenes underscored with stillness and fearā€¦.ā€ hahahahahahahah
The funniest part is he was talking about it in his stories - he only got half way through because it was ā€˜slowā€™ and ā€˜weirdā€™ and basically implied it was tit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long til he's crying on live because the ouija board told him to get fucked?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he about to start fkg around with an ouijia board? šŸ¤¬
Ffs like heā€™s not bad enough as a person, now the twats gonna get himself possessed šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Nor me! Iā€™d absolutely shat myself I know how bad those things are. Wonder does Sid mind it? Or is she just bouncing up and down on the communal while sheā€™s got the chance? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe he actually copied and pasted someone else's review what a cock šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He is truly dumber than I thought. With every new scam/obsession he outdoes himself with sheer stupidity. For him to think all these outrageous lies wonā€™t catch up with him just makes my head want to explode in disbelief.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if he tried to rebrand as a film critic and got caught copying and pasting other peoples reviews on his first post šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ give it up Marcus itā€™s over for you beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now I don't wish to show off but today's my day off so I think I can two films in while I get ready to go out carcus style jk I'm not drinking but how the other half live imagine having time to waste time nah šŸ˜­

This has given me a giggle also did not see this coming or if this was up his sleeve he's just not in the real world with us one bit zero responsibilities and plays a system which genuine people struggle to get what they're even entitled too but just because he's on planet Marcus with his beauts does not mean the rest of us aren't stupid to see through him šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
Beaut, I have no ill feeling if someone can literally watch 10 films in a dayā€¦if thatā€™s even possible? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

But what I do have ill feeling about is if some is going to sit on their lazy arse all day watching films whilst claiming god only knows whatever in benefits (and earning money from begging on the side) because they canā€™t be bothered to get off their lazy arse to go out and do an honest dayā€™s work.

Iā€™m in the office five days a week and when Iā€™m at home from work I canā€™t turn off because of the different time zones Iā€™m working across. If I choose to lay in bed all weekend and watch 20 movies (not that I would want to) then why not as Iā€™ve worked my arse off all week?

itā€™s the same but different if you get what I mean? šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So heā€™s switched the horror daily page to horror movie marathoner?
I guess sitting on his ass watching tv and pinching reviews rather than doing some actual research suits him better. Christ on a bike itā€™s next level laziness, I canā€™t fathom it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beaut, I have no ill feeling if someone can literally watch 10 films in a dayā€¦if thatā€™s even possible? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

But what I do have ill feeling about is if some is going to sit on their lazy arse all day watching films whilst claiming god only knows whatever in benefits (and earning money from begging on the side) because they canā€™t be bothered to get off their lazy arse to go out and do an honest dayā€™s work.

Iā€™m in the office five days a week and when Iā€™m at home from work I canā€™t turn off because of the different time zones Iā€™m working across. If I choose to lay in bed all weekend and watch 20 movies (not that I would want to) then why not as Iā€™ve worked my arse off all week?

itā€™s the same but different if you get what I mean? šŸ™„
I was only kidding I can't even sit through one film just can't concentrate haha so have no idea how he can but that's me I totally get you it just seems a waste of time and boring as hell to do it like you said apart from one every so often why would you want too the system is fcked like why is it allowing people like him to play the system and do fa to better themselves but I get Ā£60 pw in pip and the tiniest amount of tax credits with my 10 hour wage but if I worked full time I'd be worse off like what

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He will obviously try anything to gain more followers so heā€™s trying be a ā€˜film critiqueā€™.

He will obviously do anything to try and gain more followers so heā€™s going down the (A30) route of thinking heā€™s a ā€˜film critiqueā€™. Heā€™ll watch the films so we donā€™t have to? Fk off! Like people will listen to you. šŸ˜¤

Yes absolutely beau!! To watch one film can be quite tough when you have to be an adult. He just spouts one lie after another. Absolute cretin! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
I was only kidding I can't even sit through one film just can't concentrate haha so have no idea how he can but that's me I totally get you it just seems a waste of time and boring as hell to do it like you said apart from one every so often why would you want too the system is fcked like why is it allowing people like him to play the system and do fa to better themselves but I get Ā£60 pw in pip and the tiniest amount of tax credits with my 10 hour wage but if I worked full time I'd be worse off like what
Iā€™m the same! One film is more than enough for me as I have the attention span of Marcusā€™s posts before he dirty deletes. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The system is so wrong! If Marcus can put so much effort into trying to gain new followers and earning money on the side, can you imagine the positive impact he could make putting those same efforts into voluntary work?

Maybe Marcus could be voted in for the next PM as he certainly understands how the system works! xx

• Haha
Is someone on wiki duty... to put on his latest venture into film critic reviews and chef de health
Apologies beaut on my earlier post. It was in the middle of the night, I was very tired and I said ā€˜critiqueā€™ instead of ā€˜critic.ā€™ How stupid am I and please forgive moi. xx

As if he tried to rebrand as a film critic and got caught copying and pasting other peoples reviews on his first post šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ give it up Marcus itā€™s over for you beaut
Apologies to you too beaut because on my earlier post. It was in the middle of the night, I was very tired and I said ā€˜critiqueā€™ instead of ā€˜critic.ā€™ How stupid am I and please forgive moi. xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Apologies beaut on my earlier post. It was in the middle of the night, I was very tired and I said ā€˜critiqueā€™ instead of ā€˜critic.ā€™ How stupid am I and please forgive moi. xx

Apologies to you too beaut because on my earlier post. It was in the middle of the night, I was very tired and I said ā€˜critiqueā€™ instead of ā€˜critic.ā€™ How stupid am I and please forgive moi. xx
Nowhere near as stupid as Marcus beaut so itā€™s all good šŸ˜‰

• Heart
So heā€™s switched the horror daily page to horror movie marathoner?
I guess sitting on his ass watching tv and pinching reviews rather than doing some actual research suits him better. Christ on a bike itā€™s next level laziness, I canā€™t fathom it.
Regardless of how the begmyster has changed the name of the pagesā€¦Marcus is and will always be the horror!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How long til he's crying on live because the ouija board told him to get fucked?
Omg beaut Iā€™ve been absolutely pissing myself over this comment for the last few hours šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If one sentence could some up the entire MM saga it would be this one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Perfection šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.