Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just all go to Camborne spoons! I'm hoping that I bump into Heidi or Sid for a good seeing too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shall we book our holidays to Camborne this year? The Tattle annual conference? Day trip to The John Francis Bassett for cider and peas and then onto the A30 to cheese roll down the embankment and then a screening of Ice Age and a craft class in envelope bouquets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Shall we book our holidays to Camborne this year? The Tattle annual conference? Day trip to The John Francis Bassett for cider and peas and then onto the A30 to cheese roll down the embankment and then a screening of Ice Age and a craft class in envelope bouquets!
rave at the weatherspoons beaut, I'll get a mustard coloured shirt for the conference

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You said it beaut.. not us🥸
I’m sure undertakers will be falling over themselves to give him a job if they see this.

Well thank you babe 😏💅

@Barleywater you Sid (Betty book) bro?
I don’t think Barleywater is Sid/Betty Book/Marcus.
she sounds totally like she comes from the same area as me; that isn’t a dialect that is easy to replicate if you don’t come from that area.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure undertakers will be falling over themselves to give him a job if they see this.

I don’t think Barleywater is Sid/Betty Book/Marcus.
she sounds totally like she comes from the same area as me; that isn’t a dialect that is easy to replicate if you don’t come from that area.
I def think Barley water is Scottish. But I am starting to think she’s a friend or something. Or living on his estate. I think they were behind Jason.

I also wonder if she was calling me a snake because I hadn’t added any of her photoshop work to the wiki. But I hadn’t added anyones I was going thread by thread and erratic posting gives me anxiety lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I def think Barley water is Scottish. But I am starting to think she’s a friend or something. Or living on his estate. I think they were behind Jason.

I also wonder if she was calling me a snake because I hadn’t added any of her photoshop work to the wiki. But I hadn’t added anyones I was going thread by thread and erratic posting gives me anxiety lol.
Barleywater can suck my dong, I gotcha boo ❤😘

How hot does Adelle look on her story?! Just asked for her digits 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
🎶Sids been sucking off men since I don’t know when
So Marcus made up his mind his instas going to end
And when he goes….says he’s closing his page
Everyone knows- that he won’t be away too long
He loves attention like Sid loves Dong

just one look at tattle and he’s fuming
One read of the wiki and he’s raging

woaaaahhhh Beggy Mitchell
There you go again
My my how can Sid resist cock?
Beggy Mitchell
Here we go again
My my how can you resist attention

yes he was broken hearted
No free takeaways that must have smarted
Why why did say he’d leave insta
Beggy Mitchell here we go again
My my go and see a doctor 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🎶Sids been sucking off men since I don’t know when
So Marcus made up his mind his instas going to end
And when he goes….says he’s closing his page
Everyone knows- that he won’t be away too long
He loves attention like Sid loves Dong

just one look at tattle and he’s fuming
One read of the wiki and he’s raging

woaaaahhhh Beggy Mitchell
There you go again
My my how can Sid resist cock?
Beggy Mitchell
Here we go again
My my how can you resist attention

yes he was broken hearted
No free takeaways that must have smarted
Why why did say he’d leave insta
Beggy Mitchell here we go again
My my go and see a doctor 🎶
That’s hilarious, I will think of these words now every time I hear that song 👏 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Marcus went off insta and boy he missed it,
Meanwhile mum's upstairs and she's getting fisted. ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do you think they use there double ended dildo together? Like sids got it up her fanny and Marcus up his ass?

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.