Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think BW was sniping at MrsPoison when they mentioned snakes because MrsPoison had put a comment up saying that she didn’t wish Marcus ill, didn’t hate him, wanted him to do better for himself etc, it was the top comment on the thread at the time I think, or had racked up loads of likes, and when I had commented saying similar in another past thread they said something along the same lines to me. Although I do wonder whether they were spooked by Sid’s mention of tattle watchers/spies - maybe there was a link there. Idk why I got the feeling they were close to him like Jason supposedly was 😆

In a way though I’m glad, I can’t speak for everyone and I will hold my hands up and say I’ve called MM names, but, I don’t genuinely wish him ill or want to see him fail. I want to see him pull his socks up and succeed or at least conduct himself in a nicer way online - I completely agree with MrsPoison and I think wishing him ill isn’t what Tattle is about generally - more playing into MMS hands.

🎶Sids been sucking off men since I don’t know when
So Marcus made up his mind his instas going to end
And when he goes….says he’s closing his page
Everyone knows- that he won’t be away too long
He loves attention like Sid loves Dong

just one look at tattle and he’s fuming
One read of the wiki and he’s raging

woaaaahhhh Beggy Mitchell
There you go again
My my how can Sid resist cock?
Beggy Mitchell
Here we go again
My my how can you resist attention

yes he was broken hearted
No free takeaways that must have smarted
Why why did say he’d leave insta
Beggy Mitchell here we go again
My my go and see a doctor 🎶
“My my how can Sid resist cock“ has killed me dead 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🎶Sids been sucking off men since I don’t know when
So Marcus made up his mind his instas going to end
And when he goes….says he’s closing his page
Everyone knows- that he won’t be away too long
He loves attention like Sid loves Dong

just one look at tattle and he’s fuming
One read of the wiki and he’s raging

woaaaahhhh Beggy Mitchell
There you go again
My my how can Sid resist cock?
Beggy Mitchell
Here we go again
My my how can you resist attention

yes he was broken hearted
No free takeaways that must have smarted
Why why did say he’d leave insta
Beggy Mitchell here we go again
My my go and see a doctor 🎶
I'll never be able to listen to Mamma Mia in the same way again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I think BW was sniping at MrsPoison when they mentioned snakes because MrsPoison had put a comment up saying that she didn’t wish Marcus ill, didn’t hate him, wanted him to do better for himself etc, it was the top comment on the thread at the time I think, or had racked up loads of likes, and when I had commented saying similar in another past thread they said something along the same lines to me. Although I do wonder whether they were spooked by Sid’s mention of tattle watchers/spies - maybe there was a link there. Idk why I got the feeling they were close to him like Jason supposedly was 😆

In a way though I’m glad, I can’t speak for everyone and I will hold my hands up and say I’ve called MM names, but, I don’t genuinely wish him ill or want to see him fail. I want to see him pull his socks up and succeed or at least conduct himself in a nicer way online - I completely agree with MrsPoison and I think wishing him ill isn’t what Tattle is about generally - more playing into MMS hands.

Ooooo I agreed with MrsP so I must be a snake too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well I can only hope it's all my fault beaut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I can only hope it's all my fault beaut
It’s not your fault at all, and please don’t think I was trying to provoke you or make you uncomfortable or anything. You were entirely in the right with what you were saying I just recognised a pattern in their behaviour x

• Heart
If you were to guess who was to go postal and lose the plot like Barley and scare us all next, who would be you guess out of all of us ? It's only a matter of time, we're all teetering over the edge

It’s not your fault at all, and please don’t think I was trying to provoke you or make you uncomfortable or anything. You were entirely in the right with what you were saying I just recognised a pattern in their behaviour x
I'm only joking beaut x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you were to guess who was to go postal and lose the plot like Barley and scare us all next, who would be you guess out of all of us ? It's only a matter of time, we're all teetering over the edge
Ah defo that Lucy, she has that glint in her eye ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mrs P absolutely not your fault if that’s what the issue was. I didn’t agree with you. I think you were too nice and understanding but I’m hardly going to kick off. That’s the beauty of humans, we all have our own minds. If it’s something like that we’re better off out of it like we have the best little group here I don’t want any weasels ruining it.

even weirder now that she suggested a WhatsApp now isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
20220115_200145.jpg

God he's quiet again can you tell I'm bored with it, thought this was funny though, oh you beaut 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.