Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations! Crack open the champagne and send Marcus a fiver on PayPal. You wouldn’t be where you are today without him.
Thanks beaut ❤ just shows how much he pisses me off, but suppose he’s come in useful for something, the scruff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody would wish any harm on marcus and I’m sure we all wish he would get his life sorted and prosper
If that makes us snakes then so be it

I just really wish he would stop the scrounging ffs and get a job- there’s kids out there growing up in poverty yet he just ticks the opt out box and gets it all for free

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Nobody would wish any harm on marcus and I’m sure we all wish he would get his life sorted and prosper
If that makes us snakes then so be it

I just really wish he would stop the scrounging ffs and get a job- there’s kids out there growing up in poverty yet he just ticks the opt out box and gets it all for free
Hit the nail on the head ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon agencies have approached him etc but he won't accept them because management will advise against him posting suicidal post after suicidal post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He knows we are all waiting for an outburst, or a drunken live, you can imagine him breathing like a walrus, checking on here. Then clapping his hands & pulling that gormless face he does, because he thinks he’s getting one over on us (at the moment he is😡) But he can’t help himself he will crack soon. (we hope)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I've noticed a lot of newbies liking my comments.. names I do not recongise! I'm hoping some of these are from our Sid's / Betty Book's Facebook and we are about to get some ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's showing that the last nine people he's followed are blue ticks but they are from emmerdale ffs 😒😒 (yes I'm that sad/bored)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.