Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is disgusting. The caption says I dare you to click the link in my bio, I’m not clicking the link but it’s the thing where if you click it he gets a free £2. I’m going to add the words Swagbucks and swagbucksvd and Marcus Mitchell in case any of his followers google it before clicking they’ll be directed here.
Funny how he’s turned the comments off it will be deleted again soon. How can ANYONE stick up for this behaviour?!

what a bleeping desperate woman.
Ahhhh calling women with kids again.....
How bleeping dare he!! He's never had a bleeping job!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Lifestyles of instas most brainless
Hes always complaining, always complaining
If trolls are such a problem
Well they got instas think we should find them 🎶

Absolutely as my papa would say about the local hooligans etc he's not been brought up he's been dragged up
I dread to think the things that have gone on in that house. *waits for the dog to make an account and spill the tea*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhhh calling women with kids again.....
How bleeping dare he!! He's never had a bleeping job!!!
How the duck can he call anyone, the dirty scruff. He really does think he is superior to everybody else. & he has a massive sense of entitlement, it’s like he thinks we all want to be like him. 😡

Reactions: 13
Who wants to report him to HMRC? And the benefits office? I’m sure they’re unaware of his financial gains through the masses. Think it’s time the tax man comes knocking on his door 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Who wants to report him to HMRC? And the benefits office? I’m sure they’re unaware of his financial gains through the masses. Think it’s time the tax man comes knocking on his door 😉
🎶the tax mans taken all his dough
And left him with just Sid the ho
Lazing in his sweaty arse crack pit
And he can’t get a job
Because he’s such an entitled nob
Lazing in his rotten crotch pjs
Help me help me help me get insta fame
I’ve got a big slag momma trying to make crap bouquets
And i shouldn’t have to work at all
I deserve a life of luxury
Sponging off my moron followers….🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Marcus has got to go away cause he's being sectioned,
Sid dont care she's got her legs in opposite directions.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lying here giggling imagining Sid with a mattress strapped to her back during working hours. A client pops up and she can just drop to the floor and get to work on the spot. Good morning beauts.
Ffs I'm howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sid’s paid for being dirty, he’s rolling along the A30, send him drinks or he gets shirty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.