Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the new back up one. The one he was going to delete at 9pm and then didn’t etc etc

Reactions: 9
I literally cannot even wipe my bottom some weeks work part time and claim pip Which I literally get standard he will have played the system and got enhanced and can't afford the train 40 miles away to see my gran for the day or a couple of days this chump does fa but scam vunerable people and he's going to Italy idiot

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I literally cannot even wipe my bottom some weeks work part time and claim pip Which I literally get standard he will have played the system and got enhanced and can't afford the train 40 miles away to see my gran for the day or a couple of days this chump does fa but scam vunerable people and he's going to Italy idiot
However, I was right 🤣🤣🤣

He thinks he’s so clever. I’d bet my house on him not going to Italy in March.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In all serious though beaut, it is infuriating to see how he is and how he plays the system but he really is a lazy, boring slob with no life. I’m sure you have a more fulfilling existence. He’s basically pond scum.

• Heart
He probably thinks he can stuff himself behind a plane wheel or something. No way can he afford a trip to Italy.

• Haha
fat shite , head like the moon on him i really can’t stand the fucker

View attachment 992781
Can’t even close the robe 😂
The tie is behind him

He’s not going, he’s watched Curon got obsessed over blue tick Juju overnight and fantasised himself going to Italy to meet her or some such nonsense. There will be a big build up and then he’ll have a ‘meltdown’ and be unable to go on his non existent trip.
E419CAB4-5537-4F57-85A6-620E3E069E7C.png
61E2E535-4795-4D07-99ED-8A369970713B.png
3C117E6B-C3F4-43FF-A8D6-2FE13E12188D.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’ve been reporting all of his weird scammy referral link things he’s been posting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.