Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 20 years ago, I dropped a sherry trifle on the carpet. When I tried to scrape it into the bin, the jelly, custard and cream all mingled together and it was all covered in fluff and hair.

THATS WHAT HE REMINDS ME OF. FFS, it's been bugging me for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Trying to catch up, these threads are moving quicker than Mm in a maccies que! Anyone else sick of having to spend “quality time” with their family today? Like ffs I have a more important family to be with! But I’m all yours now 😊😂❤ Ps Mm is still on the scrounge I see 🤢🖕💩

About 20 years ago, I dropped a sherry trifle on the carpet. When I tried to scrape it into the bin, the jelly, custard and cream all mingled together and it was all covered in fluff and hair.

THATS WHAT HE REMINDS ME OF. FFS, it's been bugging me for weeks.
😂😂😂 love it but 🤢🤢💯

I am not okay with him sitting in watching Netflix..😩😩
The teas running on empty 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am not okay with him sitting in watching Netflix..😩😩
What is it with the colour changing lamp and lights off? Looks like a bleeping brothel. Imagine rocking up and Marcus opens the door bursting out of his lingerie like and over stuffed sausage adorned with his roadkill wig 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How are his followers not noticing that the ‘stab wound’ is now in a completely different place?! Can someone not report him to the hospital or something? Don’t imagine they would be too impressed doing his gallbladder surgery for him to then pass off as a stab wound.
Well said! 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
What is it with the colour changing lamp and lights off? Looks like a bleeping brothel. Imagine rocking up and Marcus opens the door bursting out of his lingerie like and over stuffed sausage adorned with his roadkill wig 🤢
Dead🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought he broke his tv 😂😂
This 😂😂😂. Also how do you manage to break a TV? Also the post you said about everyone loving me more in a week made me smile. You lot have asked and shown more concerns to me and my children than he ever did. Says it all doesn’t it. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This 😂😂😂. Also how do you manage to break a TV? Also the post you said about everyone loving me more in a week made me smile. You lot have asked and shown more concerns to me and my children than he ever did. Says it all doesn’t it. Xx
I know how he breaks them! He squishes his victims face on the tv and breaks it. Not in a malicious way mind you lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Beauts I haven’t read the latest update but I went to the wedding… got to pissed peaked too soon… tactical chunder in the bog.. ruined the evening, batt died so ex mil couldn’t get hold of me while dropping my son off when I got back (I was waiting at the front door for 20 minutes the stupid old bag) & I can’t find my keys so fire brigade have burst my door down & are trying to find ways to ‘fix it’ (it’s literally smashed to pieces you can see the bricks) HOWS UR EVENING? Give me some love or stabbacus gossip I’m needy and emotional tonight xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh duck he’s not going out again is he🙄 I can’t cope with this I want TEA 😠 ☕ What are we going to do with ourselves now,thanks a lot for spoiling my evening😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beauts I haven’t read the latest update but I went to the wedding… got to pissed peaked too soon… tactical chunder in the bog.. ruined the evening, batt died so ex mil couldn’t get hold of me while dropping my son off when I got back (I was waiting at the front door for 20 minutes the stupid old bag) & I can’t find my keys so fire brigade have burst my door down & are trying to find ways to ‘fix it’ (it’s literally smashed to pieces you can see the bricks) HOWS UR EVENING? Give me some love or stabbacus gossip I’m needy and emotional tonight xxx
Would you like a hug? Xx

Oh duck he’s not going out again is he🙄 I can’t cope with this I want TEA 😠 ☕ What are we going to do with ourselves now,thanks a lot for spoiling my evening😡
Same!! My other half has gone to her work do, I'm literally so bored! 🤣 Marcus go out and I'll pay for your drinks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Beauts I fell asleep on the sofa catching up on I’m a celeb, woke up and thought ‘tit have I missed anything’, this is ruling my life. I love it 😂.

Marcus saying all this about Adele, does he not realise Adele & Tom know a lot about him, and have a lot of tea to spill. he’s doing himself no favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.