Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is dead but I just recently came across Marcus again after years and I just feel like he genuinely doesn't have a personality. When he was with Niomi he was the cute vegan gym-loving boyfriend in Brighton and now that he's with Stef he acts cool and has taken down his youtube videos to be a model and run a fashion line...

Reactions: 11
Ohhh, interesting! he hasn't posted a picture on IG in 4 weeks - but all his pics with her are still up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
whattttt possible drama on the marcus front? i forgot these two existed honestly but my eyes perked see it had new posts.

i checked her feed and she has a photo of them up still from February but i'm not seeing anything beyond that. Don't they own a business together?

If they split, maybe marcus can reunite with washed up and selling hair vitamins niomi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow I forgot he existed too. He’s liked most her recent pics and he still follows her. Of course that doesn’t really mean anything. What will he do if they’ve split? He’s based his whole life for the last few years on her and I’m sure only landed certain jobs because of her. Be interesting to see if he’d try and make a YouTube come back 😬

Reactions: 7
If she really is single then why doesn't she give her followers a proper explanation that she and Marcus broke up? A lot of their brand is focused on them being a couple and many fans are invested in their relationship. If it's officially over, just say so. Don't make ambiguous remarks and keep people guessing. It's disrespectful to the relationship they had and their followers.

Edit: The cousins look terrible.

Reactions: 21
I remember when Marcus and Niomi split they had to continue a business relationship for the sake of their silly snack subscription boxes, before that business died. It seemed a bit awkward. Don't Marcus and Stefanie have a clothing brand? Its comparatively much bigger than the snack sub boxes. Will be interesting to see how they manage that if they have split.

Maybe Marcus could avoid going in to business with the next GF.

Reactions: 18
If she really is single then why doesn't she give her followers a proper explanation that she and Marcus broke up? A lot of their brand is focused on them being a couple and many fans are invested in their relationship. If it's officially over, just say so. Don't make ambiguous remarks and keep people guessing. It's disrespectful to the relationship they had and their followers.

Edit: The cousins look terrible.
Yeah they look creepy lol.

Reactions: 7
This thread is dead but I just recently came across Marcus again after years and I just feel like he genuinely doesn't have a personality. When he was with Niomi he was the cute vegan gym-loving boyfriend in Brighton and now that he's with Stef he acts cool and has taken down his youtube videos to be a model and run a fashion line...
Started typing up something similar when I saw your post but yeah exactly. Not like he had a lot of public relationships so far but he completely changed his personality every time he got in one…not to mention the businesses he started with his girlfriends too 🤣

Reactions: 6
Started typing up something similar when I saw your post but yeah exactly. Not like he had a lot of public relationships so far but he completely changed his personality every time he got in one…not to mention the businesses he started with his girlfriends too 🤣
How did Marcus change because of Niomi in your opinion? He was already in a relationship with Niomi when he started Youtube (and she became a public figure much later). It is likely that they influenced each other. He was 24 when they split so it seems pretty normal to develop your personality and preferences along the way as you gain new experiences and discover new things through your partner. I mean, he moved to Berlin and learned the language and everything, that's bound to bring some new perspectives.

Reactions: 5
I remember when Marcus and Niomi split they had to continue a business relationship for the sake of their silly snack subscription boxes, before that business died. It seemed a bit awkward. Don't Marcus and Stefanie have a clothing brand? Its comparatively much bigger than the snack sub boxes. Will be interesting to see how they manage that if they have split.

Maybe Marcus could avoid going in to business with the next GF.
When Marcus and Niomi broke up I know they briefly kept working together but I don't remember them constantly liking each other's posts like this. They used to go out of their way to avoid each other at Gleam events too. I have a feeling Marcus and Stef will attempt to keep working together. She's deleted most of her photos with him and is the one making sad comments on fan TikToks so it kind of seems to me like Marcus initiated? He hasn't deleted photos with her either. It's odd because his relationship with Steffi is kind of what legitimized him in the Euro/Fashion influencer crowd (don't get me wrong I still find him to be a huge poser) so I feel like he's just kind of floating without her now. All of his "campaigns" tend to be couple shoots with her. Like their recent one for Gucci. They also live together and have a dog. Maybe he'll move back to the UK for a little while. Or return to youtube lol (he did comment recently on one of his posts that he feels like he "took an unintentional two year break :')". Also, I think Steffi was like barely 20 when they got together. So it's totally normal that things may have changed or she wants to enjoy her mid-20s unattached to somebody. I do get a feeling they may get back together though.

Last edited:
I can still see lots of photos of her and Marcus on her feed, and not just work-based ones. And they’ve been liking each other’s posts.
Maybe they’re just on a break? Or if they have split up it seems pretty amicable.
She’s definitely way more active on social media the last few days.

I can still see lots of photos of her and Marcus on her feed, and not just work-based ones. And they’ve been liking each other’s posts.
Maybe they’re just on a break? Or if they have split up it seems pretty amicable.
She’s definitely way more active on social media the last few days.
I didn't know they were still liking each other's posts, I thought they had stopped a couple of weeks ago. I'm not really a fan of either of them but I still wish they would get back together. They seemed to have a pretty healthy relationship and it's sad to see a good thing go.

I hope he gets back with Niomi, they could move to Bali together. Niomi could open a pilates in the clouds there, grow her hair down to her ankles which would be weighted down by a multitude of shell anklets. Marcus could design jewellery and tote bags made from scrap materials he finds cleaning the beaches after tourists visited, and spend his free time getting a full body suit of tattoos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How did Marcus change because of Niomi in your opinion? He was already in a relationship with Niomi when he started Youtube (and she became a public figure much later). It is likely that they influenced each other. He was 24 when they split so it seems pretty normal to develop your personality and preferences along the way as you gain new experiences and discover new things through your partner. I mean, he moved to Berlin and learned the language and everything, that's bound to bring some new perspectives.
Can’t say I followed him too closely after Niomi but for me his style and even his career path seemed to change quite suddenly after getting together with Stef. But yeah he only had two public girlfriends as far as I know, so he probably needs to be in more relationships for us to see how he behaves🤣🤣

Can’t say I followed him too closely after Niomi but for me his style and even his career path seemed to change quite suddenly after getting together with Stef. But yeah he only had two public girlfriends as far as I know, so he probably needs to be in more relationships for us to see how he behaves🤣🤣
Or he could be single for a bit, get to know himself etc. Always swerve the serial monogamists.

Reactions: 5