Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has for sure never had to use a laundrette in his life. The thought of him going in specifically to take that just makes it even cringier. And borderline offensive.

Reactions: 4
Imagine walking down the street and seeing this nut. 😂

Also, Q. I don’t follow Marcus closely. How is he making money? Is he being paid to wear these hideous clothes? Because if so he’s definitely not disclosing at all the way he’s supposed to.

curious because if that’s the case, I’ll happily add him to my list of regular names to report to the CMA and ASA. 😎

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Does he do regular instagram brand deals? I also don’t follow him. But also I think we can’t underestimate how much the original ‘gleam team’ made in their heyday. I know he brought property very early on. He may not need such a steady income now. Which only makes me resent him more ....

Reactions: 2
Does he do regular instagram brand deals? I also don’t follow him. But also I think we can’t underestimate how much the original ‘gleam team’ made in their heyday. I know he brought property very early on. He may not need such a steady income now. Which only makes me resent him more ....
Didn’t he own some food box business with his ex too? Or is that someone else

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he own some food box business with his ex too? Or is that someone else
No he did, (niomi smart is the ex). sourced box, a rip off of graze, with even more pretentious contents. Think it launched around the time of their break up awkwardly but still kept going a good few years after. Wonder how much they made, was obviously not going to be a sustainable model long term and i think it quietly came to an end in the last year or so.

Ohmygosh you guys. I live in NYC and didn’t even consider that Marcus would be here for men’s fashion week. I seriously missed my chance at seeing this style icon in action! 😭😂
He looks so sad or in pain.

It’s weird. Is this fashun?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was curious how mr. Butler was holding up during the pandemic and well...if I was the coronavirus, I’d be running from HIM like he was the plague. 😂😂
Christ. The absolute bleeping state of him. What a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell are those glasses?! How can you upload a picture like that and not address the glasses?! I feel like I’m not going to be able to sleep after that, as if things weren’t difficult enough! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, question. Stefanie? Who is she? What does she do? Why are they together? Is she actually ok, or just as annoying as him?
Well, if she's dating him she must be a bit desperate.
Sorry, that was a few questions. 😂

This guy looks absolutely bloody ridiculous. The atrocious ‘fashion’, the poses, the pouting... just noticed in one of his videos he’s got blue nail polish in. And the new ‘tache. What is he thinking?! It’s like when you’re a kid at school and one day you’re one of the goths and then you decide to do a complete u-haul and want to be a skater, so the next day you’re completely different. It’s so cringeworthy!

Reactions: 2
Imagine walking down the street and seeing this nut. 😂

Also, Q. I don’t follow Marcus closely. How is he making money? Is he being paid to wear these hideous clothes? Because if so he’s definitely not disclosing at all the way he’s supposed to.

curious because if that’s the case, I’ll happily add him to my list of regular names to report to the CMA and ASA. 😎
I would think he was wearing this as a dare/ some kind of stag do challenge 😂

I've followed stefi for years and she never used to be this obnoxious, her style was edgy but she also has a cuteness to her, bearing in mind this was when she had her long brown hair. Dunno whats happened to them both now, seems like they both just lost the plot in the last year. Good luck to them though.

Not a fan of his 'fashion' looks but hey, at least he's expressing himself! Maybe he felt stifled when he was with Niomi. And to be fair, his and Stef's new clothing company actually looks pretty decent. All I ask is that he shaves off that god-awful tash!