Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steffi has said a few times that she didn't sleep during the night. I'm guessing it's because of the breakup. It must be hard, whatever the reason. I get that she wants to be happy and get on with her life but it also seems so inauthentic to only show yourself happy and partying with friends, like some crazy teen. I never used to check her content much until recently (because of the breakup). I like her and think she's a great person in many ways, but she also comes across as super annoying and obnoxious in her stories. I could never follow her long term. I think her content mainly appeals to younger fangirls (and guys who want to see her body, of course) which is strange because she gets so much work with high end brands.
I think I find her over-the-top happiness especially jarring because I heard she has been struggling with low self esteem and depression. Which is it, Steffi? Are you super full of yourself and want to rub that in people's faces (possibly triggering low self-esteem and depression in return), or are you a normal person with struggles who shows their strengths and vulnerabilities authentically?

Reactions: 12
It’s weird because I didn’t follow either of them, I used to follow Marcus years ago but only since this have I started going back onto to their pages but still, I’m kind of sad for them 😅 just because they seemed sooo well suited!

Reactions: 4
Because he made a life for himself there. Friends, work, lifestyle, opportunities. Berlin is an incredible city. Maybe he wouldn’t want to start over again in the UK after the life he’s built. He can easily visit his family whenever he wants to.
I didn't mean to imply that Berlin wasn't a desirable city to live in, but I wouldn't want to be so far from my family if it wasn't for a serious relationship. Everyone's different I just assumed, I guess time will show what he decides to do.

Reactions: 2
I didn't mean to imply that Berlin wasn't a desirable city to live in, but I wouldn't want to be so far from my family if it wasn't for a serious relationship. Everyone's different I just assumed, I guess time will show what he decides to do.
Where does his family live? Are they still in Shoreham? A flight from Berlin doesn't take that much longer altogether than a train or car ride from London to Shoreham or Brighton. I'm not saying it's great to fly all the time but I think money is not a problem for Marcus, so it probably doesn't make a huge difference to him. I don't really know anything about his family and whether he is close to them and how often he visits.

Reactions: 1
Maybe a lot of Marcus’ UK friends have moved on/are at different stages in their life and they’ve grown apart, he’s been in Berlin quite a while now I guess so it’s possible he’s got more friends there now. I’m sure he still has some friends he can call on in the UK, plus family of course so it will be interesting to see what he does do long term now.

Reactions: 6
Maybe a lot of Marcus’ UK friends have moved on/are at different stages in their life and they’ve grown apart, he’s been in Berlin quite a while now I guess so it’s possible he’s got more friends there now. I’m sure he still has some friends he can call on in the UK, plus family of course so it will be interesting to see what he does do long term now.
Does anyone know if he can speak German? Stefi looks gorgeous on her stories!

Reactions: 1
Don’t they have a joint company together?
They do. It's called nu-in fashion. I actually follow them on instagram but guess I don't engage with their posts enough because I never see what they're doing. Just checked and they are still selling clothes (lots of sweats basically now) and posting on Instagram stories so someone is clearly still managing their social media.

Guess we'll just have to wait to see if and for how long it continues.

Reactions: 2
They do not own the company at all. Each of them only own 8,5 % of that company.
It only looks like it’s their company because they all thought the stuff would sell better with already known faces. It’s just marketing at the end of the day.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Steffi seems to be drinking heavily (for her progressively undernourished frame) and on a daily basis. It's bad enough that she's doing it, but showing every drink in her stories is so detrimental to her many young followers. I really don't see what's cool or funny about it.

Reactions: 7
Steffi seems to be drinking heavily (for her progressively undernourished frame) and on a daily basis. It's bad enough that she's doing it, but showing every drink in her stories is so detrimental to her many young followers. I really don't see what's cool or funny about it.
Meanwhile Marcus seems to just be going about his regular business, hanging out with his friends, not over-posting. It really speaks to a lack of maturity on Steffi's part. Also obvious who did the dumping.

Reactions: 11