Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I used to find Marcus quite attractive, physically at least. He's not even that anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't realise these clowns have a thread! Also ashamed to say I used to find him attractive :sick: wtf has happened to him

Reactions: 2
Absolute cringe. What on earth do they look like. And why post that video?? He’s so thirsty to be seen as a model isn’t he

Reactions: 4
Do they think they’re posh and necks or Justin and Hayley..... how do you go from making YouTube videos in your room to that....

Reactions: 5
Can't believe I used to find Marcus quite attractive, physically at least. He's not even that anymore.
I thought he was cute when he wore his glasses, was a little bit chubby and had little dimples 😂 now he’s a ridiculous try hard.

Reactions: 6
He was cute at one stage! I used to have a bit of a crush (forgive me please this was a few years ago when I was in my early 20s and a bit dumb) but now, I don’t find anything at all about him attractive

Reactions: 3
I thought he was cute when he wore his glasses, was a little bit chubby and had little dimples 😂 now he’s a ridiculous try hard.
Yes that was when he was cute. Totally loved his dimples and his Marky Butt Butt. 🍑😍😂

When he started taking his fitness more seriously he lost his cute chubbiness in his face and butt butt. And just became bland as duck.

Reactions: 3
20200818_225236.jpg
20200818_225312.jpg

Just came here to say that the arabic translation doesn't make any sense. Never trust google translate lol.
Now this thread can go back to its grave😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know why but every photo I see of them I just cringe. I feel like they're that couple that everyone just rolls their eyes at and dreads having to spend time with them because they're so try hard and cringe.

Reactions: 8