Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
I just watched an interview by Steffi about how she has suffered from depression for most of her life. She said Marcus (she only refers to him as her ex-partner) noticed as early as 2016 that she displayed symptoms of a depression (e.g. crying all night) and recommended she get it checked out. By 2018, he was helping her handle outside contacts, like customers and management, when she was unable to function. She said it took a great toll on the relationship, there was a lot of dependence and she is grateful for everything he did for her. She tried to get a therapist but was unable to find one quickly. She ended up speaking to a clinical therapist who recommended hospitalization but she opted for anti-depressants instead. Her depression lasted for four whole years and she is still dealing with it today. She doesn't mention the breakup but I think we can assume that her illness had a lot to do with the deterioration of the relationship. This makes it easier to understand that Steffi and Marcus may have split because of the pressures of their circumstances and not from falling out of love with one another.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

cocochino

Chatty Member
Wait I thought everyone loved Niomi she was always the humble sweet one?! Ffs I've missed out on so much, guess I'm heading over to another thread that's gonna take up my life 😂
Oooh honey child, strap yourself in for a ride!

Sex cults, lost in the jungle, new scammer boyfriend, bought a shed but now lives in a hotel. Great reading!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

KYLIE

VIP Member
'OnlyFans Q&A Butler revealed that he has had sexual relations with men and considers himself straight but '10% Bisexual'"

lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Clover123

VIP Member
Why is she on bumble when her 5 year relationship literally just ended?! Girl. Take a breath!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
There just isn't an audience anymore for talentless guys like him who have nothing interesting to offer. The children who watched him 10 years ago, grew up and the rest of the Brit Crew settled down and had kids. OnlyFans seems perfect for him.
As long as Alfie Deyes doesn't get any ideas about starting OnlyFans. 🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Lionsden

VIP Member
If she really is single then why doesn't she give her followers a proper explanation that she and Marcus broke up? A lot of their brand is focused on them being a couple and many fans are invested in their relationship. If it's officially over, just say so. Don't make ambiguous remarks and keep people guessing. It's disrespectful to the relationship they had and their followers.

Edit: The cousins look terrible.

Reactions: 21

KYLIE

VIP Member
LMAO WTF 🤣 I’m done. What a fall from grace. wasted years doing nothing yet thinking he is too good to be a “YouTuber” and now resorting to spreading his butthole online for money. What a life…

• Haha
Reactions: 20

mindlessness

VIP Member
I remember when Marcus and Niomi split they had to continue a business relationship for the sake of their silly snack subscription boxes, before that business died. It seemed a bit awkward. Don't Marcus and Stefanie have a clothing brand? Its comparatively much bigger than the snack sub boxes. Will be interesting to see how they manage that if they have split.

Maybe Marcus could avoid going in to business with the next GF.

Reactions: 18

QueenDecember

VIP Member
whattttt possible drama on the marcus front? i forgot these two existed honestly but my eyes perked see it had new posts.

i checked her feed and she has a photo of them up still from February but i'm not seeing anything beyond that. Don't they own a business together?

If they split, maybe marcus can reunite with washed up and selling hair vitamins niomi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

KYLIE

VIP Member
100% queer baiting. Gay men are his audience for onlyfans and making them believe that he is even a small % interested in men will bring him a steady cash flow from them.

Reactions: 17

mg95

VIP Member
I just watched an interview by Steffi about how she has suffered from depression for most of her life. She said Marcus (she only refers to him as her ex-partner) noticed as early as 2016 that she displayed symptoms of a depression (e.g. crying all night) and recommended she get it checked out. By 2018, he was helping her handle outside contacts, like customers and management, when she was unable to function. She said it took a great toll on the relationship, there was a lot of dependence and she is grateful for everything he did for her. She tried to get a therapist but was unable to find one quickly. She ended up speaking to a clinical therapist who recommended hospitalization but she opted for anti-depressants instead. Her depression lasted for four whole years and she is still dealing with it today. She doesn't mention the breakup but I think we can assume that her illness had a lot to do with the deterioration of the relationship. This makes it easier to understand that Steffi and Marcus may have split because of the pressures of their circumstances and not from falling out of love with one another.
This made me quite sad. I didn't follow them that closely but they seemed like a nice couple. I am glad for Steffi in a way though that she gets to experience being on her own now. She's spent all of her 20s relying on Marcus. Those are such crucial years to get to know yourself and grow as an adult. I think in the long run it will be good for her to have this time to herself and figure out what she wants out of life and a partner.

Reactions: 17

mg95

VIP Member
Why is she on bumble when her 5 year relationship literally just ended?! Girl. Take a breath!
They broke up during their anniversary month too. And they're still sharing an apartment. Love yourself first girl! Her posts make it obvious to me that Marcus initiated the break up.

Reactions: 16

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
'OnlyFans Q&A Butler revealed that he has had sexual relations with men and considers himself straight but '10% Bisexual'"

lol
Surely you can't.be straight and a bit bisexual, surely just straight or bisexual. Maybe bicurious? Or giving just enough to not queerbait when he has to pander to the gays with his onlyfans content? 😆

Reactions: 16