Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No new comment other than to say I did not have the marcus butler thread revival on my Tattle 2022 bingo card. 🤣

Nonetheless, glad to have you ladies here and speculating! Who knew he'd become somewhat interesting again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She just said that she is looking at apartments for herself, so I guess that pretty much confirms the split. She also recently shared a post about how you know that you are being manipulated. I hope this doesn't turn into some kind of toxic relationship blame game.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She just said that she is looking at apartments for herself, so I guess that pretty much confirms the split. She also recently shared a post about how you know that you are being manipulated. I hope this doesn't turn into some kind of toxic relationship blame game.
Meanwhile Marcus posted that he's back in Berlin. They're still living together from what I can tell. If you look at their stories you can see the same painting in the background.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he'll stay in Berlin if they're over for good. With Stefanie being a household name here in Germany, a lot of doors were opened for him too and important connections being made. I don't see him doing that well back in London after being away for 5 years.

Reactions: 11
She posted this on her story about hot girl summer and focusing on herself I’m assuming they’re at least taking a break.
I see she’s into manifestation and focusing on herself. Maybe she should get together with Niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he'll stay in Berlin if they're over for good. With Stefanie being a household name here in Germany, a lot of doors were opened for him too and important connections being made. I don't see him doing that well back in London after being away for 5 years.
Really? Why would he stay if he wasn't with her, he moved for her and everything will remind him of her. His family are in the uk wouldn't he want to be near them if possible?

Reactions: 1
Really? Why would he stay if he wasn't with her, he moved for her and everything will remind him of her. His family are in the uk wouldn't he want to be near them if possible?
Because he made a life for himself there. Friends, work, lifestyle, opportunities. Berlin is an incredible city. Maybe he wouldn’t want to start over again in the UK after the life he’s built. He can easily visit his family whenever he wants to.

Reactions: 12
Because he made a life for himself there. Friends, work, lifestyle, opportunities. Berlin is an incredible city. Maybe he wouldn’t want to start over again in the UK after the life he’s built. He can easily visit his family whenever he wants to.
I agree, there is no reason for him not to stay in Berlin. I kind of hope he stays.

Reactions: 4
She’s on instagram stories swiping on Bumble talking about hot girl summer lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_2022-06-10-14-44-25-34.jpg

No top on under that! Clearly wants some attention, maybe...

Sorry for the double post, but she posted this playlist. "healing heart". Why hasn't she just stated that they've broken up? Or just maybe come off social media?

Last edited:
Why is she on bumble when her 5 year relationship literally just ended?! Girl. Take a breath!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why is she on bumble when her 5 year relationship literally just ended?! Girl. Take a breath!
They broke up during their anniversary month too. And they're still sharing an apartment. Love yourself first girl! Her posts make it obvious to me that Marcus initiated the break up.

Reactions: 16
Clicked on this thread because I hadn't heard of Marcus in years. What is he up to these days, still modelling?

Emilio, the singer she did the video and album photography for, doesn't even follow her anymore. It was just business / promo for him. He shared a group chat in which he and his producers discussed who they should cast for the video, and they said it should be someone really attractive and popular who would generate a lot of publicity. And they chose Steffi. It now seems like she may have sacrificed her relationship for this collaboration while Emilio just used her for publicity. I get that it's normal for a model to play the girlfriend in some video, and that this can involve touching and kissing, but making it look like there is more going on is a no-go. She should have protected her relationship instead of keeping people guessing if she was with Emilio. But it's all speculation.
Steffi looks much thinner than she used to. She is spending time with friends, traveling and partying, and that's okay. But I think the reality of the breakup is going to hit her as soon as she slows down for a second. Despite all her fun and happy posts, I don't think she is doing well. Marcus is keeping a fairly low profile.

Reactions: 10
Emilio, the singer she did the video and album photography for, doesn't even follow her anymore. It was just business / promo for him. He shared a group chat in which he and his producers discussed who they should cast for the video, and they said it should be someone really attractive and popular who would generate a lot of publicity. And they chose Steffi. It now seems like she may have sacrificed her relationship for this collaboration while Emilio just used her for publicity. I get that it's normal for a model to play the girlfriend in some video, and that this can involve touching and kissing, but making it look like there is more going on is a no-go. She should have protected her relationship instead of keeping people guessing if she was with Emilio. But it's all speculation.
Steffi looks much thinner than she used to. She is spending time with friends, traveling and partying, and that's okay. But I think the reality of the breakup is going to hit her as soon as she slows down for a second. Despite all her fun and happy posts, I don't think she is doing well. Marcus is keeping a fairly low profile.
Marcus liked a lot of her posts with Emilio promoting the video. I wonder if that was just him being passive aggressive.

Marcus liked a lot of her posts with Emilio promoting the video. I wonder if that was just him being passive aggressive.
Oh, I didn't know that. Maybe he didn't mind after all. I wish we knew what happened between them. Maybe it has nothing to do with Emilio. I just didn't see the point of pretending that there could be something going on, especially on her channel. Unless, of course, she wanted it to.

Reactions: 2
Oh, I didn't know that. Maybe he didn't mind after all. I wish we knew what happened between them. Maybe it has nothing to do with Emilio. I just didn't see the point of pretending that there could be something going on, especially on her channel. Unless, of course, she wanted it to.
Yeah when I first saw the picture of her hugging his back I went to her page to check if this was a new boyfriend or something. It was weird how they played it up for a measly music video. I don’t know if that was the big factor in their break up but it could’ve added to things. Maybe their age gap (I know it’s only 5 years) started to show more. Marcus is 30 and maybe wants to settle down a bit meanwhile Steffi is still just 25. I’ve never seen the partying or traveling to be a problem for Marcus before though so who knows. Maybe they just got tired of each other. I wonder what’s going to happen to the dog and the clothing brand. They’ve sort of got to address it so brands stop reaching out to them for joint ads or opportunities. The way she’s going on instagram stories perhaps we’ll hear a reason or hint soon enough.

Reactions: 7
Marcus no longer has the videos with Steffi on his Youtube channel. I don't jnow if he took them down recently or a while ago. Stefanie also removed pretty much everything from her channel, and there were a lot of recent travel vlogs with Marcus. That seems pretty final from both sides.

• Wow
Reactions: 13