Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we all seen his OF pics a tattler posted on Niomi's thread?

Thread #54, page 10...
Oh my god I am absolutely dead. Deceased. 💀🤣 I’ve been reading Niomi’s threads from the beginning, I’m only on #5. I want to relive the train wreck but I skipped forward to see these pics and it didn’t disappoint 😆🤢 I can’t believe he’s on OF! But also kind of can believe it. Also hi all, I haven’t posted in this thread before 👋

Wow. I'm not convinced there isn't some stuffing involved in some of those pics.
DEFINITELY.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god I am absolutely dead. Deceased. 💀🤣 I’ve been reading Niomi’s threads from the beginning, I’m only on #5. I want to relive the train wreck but I skipped forward to see these pics and it didn’t disappoint 😆🤢 I can’t believe he’s on OF! But also kind of can believe it. Also hi all, I haven’t posted in this thread before 👋

DEFINITELY.
Although I have to admit, even in the pics where he doesn't appeared to be stuffing, he doesn't look a bad size. I'd still go there at least once, just to have a try. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His very red cheeks are always such an ick. He's like a teething toddler. I know he can't help it but it just is not *sexy*

Screenshot_20230104_004039.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His very red cheeks are always such an ick. He's like a teething toddler. I know he can't help it but it just is not *sexy*
It’s giving rosacea vibes. My face looks the same when I so much as look at spicy food 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah his ex gfs didn't want it for free, interesting to see him sell it online looking like a beat up trash panda.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ana duck off 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
They all look so... uncomfortable, fidgeting, trying to work out who is thr queen Bee and that lighting justs hows how cakes in in product they all are. If he didn't want Stefi (naturally flawless) then I'm not sure he'd be looking their way, unless...well maybe to raise his profile?

The OF does suggest he has just found out that he's gay though.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 4
They all look so... uncomfortable, fidgeting, trying to work out who is thr queen Bee and that lighting justs hows how cakes in in product they all are. If he didn't want Stefi (naturally flawless) then I'm not sure he'd be looking their way, unless...well maybe to raise his profile?

The OF does suggest he has just found out that he's gay though.

Thoughts?
Marcus is queerbaiting with his OF I think. Some comment somewhere about him being 90% straight and 10% bisexual. Apart from that not being possible. Just feels like a cover for him having to pander to a likely mainly gay male audience on OF and avoid accusations of queerbaiting.

Reactions: 10
Shamelessly stolen from the Niomi thread. Thanks to @sydneybarrett
Brace yourselves :sick:
Why does he always look like he's just been crying?

Screenshot_20230110_031049_com.android.chrome_edit_999403940392292.jpg
Screenshot_20230110_031100_com.android.chrome_edit_999369387365734.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is Marcus genuinely okay? Idk I never would have pictured him to do something like OF. Nothing wrong with it at all of course but I just mean that he’s posting really low-effort, unsexy stuff. What is going through his mind exactly? Is it literally just to make some quick money? Did he not make bank from YT or maybe it’s all gone 🥴

Reactions: 12