Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like steffi has a new man, judging by her instagram

Reactions: 3
She's a model? That photo sucks.
She's not a model in the usual sense. She became known by taking part in Germany's Next Top Model and winning the competition. She became famous by sharing photos taken by a friend photographer on her Instagram. She became quite popular (she's one of the few former GNTM contestants Heidi Klum actually follows) and eventually got deals with luxury and high fashion brands.

Reactions: 5
She's not a model in the usual sense. She became known by taking part in Germany's Next Top Model and winning the competition. She became famous by sharing photos taken by a friend photographer on her Instagram. She became quite popular (she's one of the few former GNTM contestants Heidi Klum actually follows) and eventually got deals with luxury and high fashion brands.
Gotcha, thank you!

Reactions: 2
Seems cringey now but tbf Marcus was one of the first to do spoof tracks and I always thought they were pretty well done - for what they were. It was way before staged diss tracks and stuff. I know he looks like he takes himself super seriously on instagram now but I always used to think he was one of the best when it came to laughing at himself.

I'm glad he hasn't deleted it. It's probably to show at one point he did have 1 million subscribers 😂
---

What about this one too? 😂
He still has 3.82M subscribers on his youtube channel @MarcusButlerTV and 1.71M on @itsjustmarcus.

Reactions: 1
Lmao, I rewatched the video for the first time since 2013. It's so weird seeing Naomi in it too. What a time to be alive, lol!