Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose they all still want the public affirmation without acknowledging they want and need public affirmation. Desperate to appear they always have something very exciting about to happen 😂
I guess Joe Sugg *seems* the most contented.
Marcus always struck me as a bit of a nonentity tbh - could never work out what his USP was.
I bet they feel like they are above getting a real job because they were once "famous".
Usually in your early twenties you are building a foundation for yourself with school, career etc. But these people will forever be stunted and always clinging to the thing that once made them popular no matter how desperate it becomes.

Reactions: 9
I just watched an interview by Steffi about how she has suffered from depression for most of her life. She said Marcus (she only refers to him as her ex-partner) noticed as early as 2016 that she displayed symptoms of a depression (e.g. crying all night) and recommended she get it checked out. By 2018, he was helping her handle outside contacts, like customers and management, when she was unable to function. She said it took a great toll on the relationship, there was a lot of dependence and she is grateful for everything he did for her. She tried to get a therapist but was unable to find one quickly. She ended up speaking to a clinical therapist who recommended hospitalization but she opted for anti-depressants instead. Her depression lasted for four whole years and she is still dealing with it today. She doesn't mention the breakup but I think we can assume that her illness had a lot to do with the deterioration of the relationship. This makes it easier to understand that Steffi and Marcus may have split because of the pressures of their circumstances and not from falling out of love with one another.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I just watched an interview by Steffi about how she has suffered from depression for most of her life. She said Marcus (she only refers to him as her ex-partner) noticed as early as 2016 that she displayed symptoms of a depression (e.g. crying all night) and recommended she get it checked out. By 2018, he was helping her handle outside contacts, like customers and management, when she was unable to function. She said it took a great toll on the relationship, there was a lot of dependence and she is grateful for everything he did for her. She tried to get a therapist but was unable to find one quickly. She ended up speaking to a clinical therapist who recommended hospitalization but she opted for anti-depressants instead. Her depression lasted for four whole years and she is still dealing with it today. She doesn't mention the breakup but I think we can assume that her illness had a lot to do with the deterioration of the relationship. This makes it easier to understand that Steffi and Marcus may have split because of the pressures of their circumstances and not from falling out of love with one another.
This made me quite sad. I didn't follow them that closely but they seemed like a nice couple. I am glad for Steffi in a way though that she gets to experience being on her own now. She's spent all of her 20s relying on Marcus. Those are such crucial years to get to know yourself and grow as an adult. I think in the long run it will be good for her to have this time to herself and figure out what she wants out of life and a partner.

Reactions: 17
'OnlyFans Q&A Butler revealed that he has had sexual relations with men and considers himself straight but '10% Bisexual'"

lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sounds like he had a busy summer without Steffi?????

But seriously - he was with Niomi from the teenage years until his mid 20s and then he was only single for like 5/6 months before meeting Steffi. There were stories from girls about him going out to clubs a lot during that time and being a bit of a dick. And he was with Steffi until very recently. He’s been in seemingly monogamous straight relationships his entire 20s. Kind of shocking to hear this

Reactions: 10
'OnlyFans Q&A Butler revealed that he has had sexual relations with men and considers himself straight but '10% Bisexual'"

lol
Surely you can't.be straight and a bit bisexual, surely just straight or bisexual. Maybe bicurious? Or giving just enough to not queerbait when he has to pander to the gays with his onlyfans content? 😆

Reactions: 16
100% queer baiting. Gay men are his audience for onlyfans and making them believe that he is even a small % interested in men will bring him a steady cash flow from them.

Reactions: 17
Yep! Amazing how many straight men join OF and say this.. brings them in more money from the gay men!

Reactions: 10
100% queer baiting. Gay men are his audience for onlyfans and making them believe that he is even a small % interested in men will bring him a steady cash flow from them.
Yep! Amazing how many straight men join OF and say this.. brings them in more money from the gay men!
As a gay man, I'd be more interested if he had any personality left. Like back in the early days of his YouTube channel. He's not that attractive these days and he's really rather dull.

His content won't be worth paying for because he won't be getting his knob out.

Queerbaiting straight "bicurious" creators are 10 a penny, Marcus will get lost in mediocrity.

Reactions: 11
wonder why he wont come back to youtube
There just isn't an audience anymore for talentless guys like him who have nothing interesting to offer. The children who watched him 10 years ago, grew up and the rest of the Brit Crew settled down and had kids. OnlyFans seems perfect for him.

Reactions: 15
There just isn't an audience anymore for talentless guys like him who have nothing interesting to offer. The children who watched him 10 years ago, grew up and the rest of the Brit Crew settled down and had kids. OnlyFans seems perfect for him.
As long as Alfie Deyes doesn't get any ideas about starting OnlyFans. 🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I bet they feel like they are above getting a real job because they were once "famous".
Usually in your early twenties you are building a foundation for yourself with school, career etc. But these people will forever be stunted and always clinging to the thing that once made them popular no matter how desperate it becomes.
I agree, they all seem to think they've cured cancer by posting 4 minute videos of chubby bunny challenges online. With the amount of money they had, they could easily have the freedom to learn whatever skill they wanted, at their leisure. It's not something to aspire for but they could even make money by being landlords. They must have made millions at the height of their fame.

It's hilarious to see a bunch of rich, able bodied, conventionally attractive first world citizen people sulk around and post dick pics online because any job that doesn't offer immediate validation and disproportionately high income is beneath them.

Reactions: 16