Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO WTF šŸ¤£ Iā€™m done. What a fall from grace. wasted years doing nothing yet thinking he is too good to be a ā€œYouTuberā€ and now resorting to spreading his butthole online for money. What a lifeā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What about that clothing brand he and Stefanie had/have? Is that just done now?

Maybe his 2023 resolution can be 'Do not go in to business with my girlfriend'. Source Box should have taught him that tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LMAO WTF šŸ¤£ Iā€™m done. What a fall from grace. wasted years doing nothing yet thinking he is too good to be a ā€œYouTuberā€ and now resorting to spreading his butthole online for money. What a lifeā€¦
This is what I donā€™t understand, he pretended to be a model and fashionista after leaving youtube and then he does OFā€¦other YouTubers started streaming or started a business or just do insta and tiktok, itā€™s so bizarre that he decided on OFā€¦

but one thing with Marcus is sure, that everything he does comes off as heā€™s trying too hard and just becomes cringe, nothing he does seems genuine or natural.

Reactions: 6
does anyone remember that 1 million subscribers video he did hahaha so embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Marcus actually owns a bunch of houses/ flats, he talked about in a video once. He said he had a family friend who's only job was property management and the thought that was what he wanted, so he has spent a lot of time and money on property. I am pretty sure he is the reason Alfie has investment properties, Alfie is never original ha

I assumed that is how he was supporting himself over the years, I have no idea why he is doing OF, he really shouldn't need it. Perhaps it is a mid life crisis or something? I think he just turned 30?

Reactions: 14
I just turned 30 and Iā€™m going grey but Iā€™m not getting my kit off for online randoms! šŸ˜† I guess at least he had the foresight to invest his money šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø definitely does beg the question why heā€™s on OF though. What does he actually ā€˜doā€™ now that heā€™s not doing YT anymore? Admittedly I havenā€™t followed him for many years.

Reactions: 4
What does he actually ā€˜doā€™ now that heā€™s not doing YT anymore? Admittedly I havenā€™t followed him for many years.
Him and Steffi had a clothing brand together called Nu-In, which I'm not sure they're still involved in, but since the breakup he's launched another one called Ante Berlin. He does some ad work and he used to get fashion campaigns but I think those have dried up without Steffi. I feel like he just does random projects to pass the time and then he loses interest. For example - does anyone else remember his music company era? He signed Maisie Peters and brought her to a Gleam party to sing for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear oh dear, I'm not anti ink but that's truly awful.

I hope Alfie says how great it looks and gets himself some neck ink šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neck tat?

Eta - ohh I found another pic
View attachment 1880952
View attachment 1886662
Is Aston Carter his inspiration?
---
Is Marcus genuinely okay? Idk I never would have pictured him to do something like OF. Nothing wrong with it at all of course but I just mean that heā€™s posting really low-effort, unsexy stuff. What is going through his mind exactly? Is it literally just to make some quick money? Did he not make bank from YT or maybe itā€™s all gone šŸ„“
Iā€™ve always felt that Alfie and Marcus are actually both into men. I donā€™t know why itā€™s just a feeling.

Marcus doing OFā€¦is it to pay for a drug habit? He doesnā€™t seem to be all thereā€¦

Last edited:
Reactions: 1