Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like his new GF could be a model called Anna Mila
Yeah, she comments a lot of his posts. But is there any proof they are actually together? I never see him commenting her photos. Maybe she's just an effusive friend and fan.

Exactly! It's like what is your motive!
And I don't entirely think he is 100% loving doing it. The content doesn't scream that he's loving doing it. There was some pics that looked like he'd been crying as he took them. I just doesn't look relaxed.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, she comments a lot of his posts. But is there any proof they are actually together? I never see him commenting her photos. Maybe she's just an effusive friend and fan.
You could be right. Not exactly a proof but she commented on his latest IG post "Schatz" which is like darling/sweetheart

Reactions: 1
You could be right. Not exactly a proof but she commented on his latest IG post "Schatz" which is like darling/sweetheart
I know, but she and Elena Carriere (for example) always post stuff like that everywhere. I'd love to know what's going on though. It would be weird if they were a couple and their interaction on social media was that one sided.

Rumor has it that Stefanie has a new boyfriend. His name is Jeremy Steeb.

He's in Alfies new vlog and tbh it's so awkward
I was certain that neck tattoo was a filter, or one of those transfer fake tattoos - it is just so bad and he really can't pull it off.

Maybe he and Alfie will start an OF together, just to make Jim jealous and feel even more left out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was certain that neck tattoo was a filter, or one of those transfer fake tattoos - it is just so bad and he really can't pull it off.

Maybe he and Alfie will start an OF together, just to make Jim jealous and feel even more left out
I really hate that tattoo. It doesn't suit him at all.

Reactions: 3