Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alex finally has a new girl, goes by Shakira. Good luck to her.

Reactions: 1
Both Manrika and Alex indirecting each other again whilst supposedly being in new relationships...attention running dry?

Reactions: 3
Gobshite as always, probably wouldn't say anything if she saw them. Just like when she was cursing Andy in The Circle calling him all sorts then being his best mate when she met him in person.

Reactions: 4
Why has she recently started this narrative about her ‘sneaky link’, I would bet my wage on there being no sneaky link at all and she’s just desperate for attention.

Reactions: 8
Just seen her TikTok about someone reporting her passport lost/stolen - she seems off it whilst telling the story can’t even understand parts of it

Is she trying to blame the ex or someone else?

Reactions: 3
Just seen her TikTok about someone reporting her passport lost/stolen - she seems off it whilst telling the story can’t even understand parts of it

That video was skin crawling content. If Alex goes silent i guess it was him

She’s said in the comments that the person who done it had a scan of her passport so it’s got to be an ex!