Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex wonky fringe hale:

“I’m not obsessed but i read a forum re my ex daily and actually respond on my IG”

“I cry when manrika my parents heart attacks but I’m the first to mention parents to strangers”

“I subtweet my ex daily but I’m not obsessed”

I did message the obsessed little boy lets see what he wants to discuss, posted the screenshot but mod deleted. Unemployed lazy arse is probably still in bed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, i messaged him, like he asked and the wannabe Johnny Depp blocked me. P A T H E T I C !! This guy just fronts for his sad obsessed little instagram stories funny how he pipes up everytime Manrika goes on holiday. Buttt hurt much Alex?

Funny how he was playing up Manrika cussing his parents heart attacks, like lines were crossed bringing up parents yet he was the first to say s*** your mom? Hypocrite, morals as bent as his fringe.

Manrika - add this to your book. I posted the screenshots to IG. I tagged you hun and your mom and your bestie etc. Etc.

“LeTs DiScUsS” yeah let’s Alex? “I STroNgLy eNcOuRagE yOu tO mESsAge Me?” You fronting little chavvy woman. 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, i messaged him, like he asked and the wannabe Johnny Depp blocked me. P A T H E T I C !! This guy just fronts for his sad obsessed little instagram stories funny how he pipes up everytime Manrika goes on holiday. Buttt hurt much Alex?

Funny how he was playing up Manrika cussing his parents heart attacks, like lines were crossed bringing up parents yet he was the first to say s*** your mom? Hypocrite, morals as bent as his fringe.

Manrika - add this to your book. I posted the screenshots to IG. I tagged you hun and your mom and your bestie etc. Etc.

“LeTs DiScUsS” yeah let’s Alex? “I STroNgLy eNcOuRagE yOu tO mESsAge Me?” You fronting little chavvy woman. 😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah I no longer feel sorry for this twit. He literally brought this on himself and why is he even watching MANRIKA'S tattle page who he strongly despises? Alexa play Obsessed by Mariah Carey 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know manrika is a made up very danty but when I look at her I see a cokehead she has what you call "coke throat" allllllll the time. There's a difference and yes unfortunately I had a party past as a young adult 😅

Reactions: 6
Would she really ❄ with her mom and brother abroad though? If so that’s a proper addiction not just something she partakes in.

Her dad seems to have deleted his IG and she doesn’t mention him anymore.

The chav is looking awful (er) today, fringe benter than ever and a huge picked spot on his chin 🤮🤢.

To be fair, it just looked like it was snotty to me. I think she loves a sesh and she has a dealer when she goes Tenerife but I don’t believe she has a dealer in multiple places over the world.

Reactions: 1
I feel like when she’s not on the sesh she constantly takes pictures with her fat nostrils showing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope she hasn’t just given away the name of her so called besties baby because that bear on her lap has the name “frankie” on it?! If she has I would be fuming if I was Priya

Reactions: 3
Not Manrika vibing to Jaykae shouting “my guyy” then OBSESSSEDD alex posting about Jaykae being “the biggest wasteman out of brum” straight after. WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED? 😂😂😂😂, that’s just pathetic, cowardly and weak though, really!

Tbh found that total bants haha cuz Alex is the biggest (and ugliest) wasteman out of Brum and that’s straight facts unlike alex’s bent fringe 😂😂😂. And alex ain’t even come out of brum, he’s in his ill parents council house whining like a witch. (You ain’t even lord of your yard - big Mike voice”

1, 2, 3 and cut to alex crying on his ig story. Again 😬

Last edited:
1, 2, 3 and cut to alex crying on his ig story. Again 😬
Wow it’s like clockwork. Now now don’t act enlightened you ugly turd when you’re on your exes thread everyday. Get a job atleast Manrika works for a living. Slob.

Reactions: 1