Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heartbreaking!! I really hope that she gets some good news on her scan results this week.

Reactions: 2
I am absolutely heartbroken for her. Nobody deserves to be going through what she is at the moment. ❤

Reactions: 3
If anyone still follows alex.. I hope to god his recent ig story isn’t anything to get a dig at with Manrika. Going for a head MRI 😕

Reactions: 1
Gosh I feel so sad for her, her latest TikTok of the day of her dad’s funeral is absolutely gut wrenching to watch. I hope she starts to have some positive progress in terms of her health atleast.

I caught some of her live and I think it’s come back as benign but still a tumour and they are figuring out how they can help her as she’s still feeling poorly from it

Showing her address on a parcel in her one of her latest tiktoks is crazyyyy, she needs to be careful with her privacy as anyone who lives in Walsall can easily work out where she lives! On a positive note, it’s nice to see her uploading again after everything she’s been through lately.

Showing her address on a parcel in her one of her latest tiktoks is crazyyyy, she needs to be careful with her privacy as anyone who lives in Walsall can easily work out where she lives! On a positive note, it’s nice to see her uploading again after everything she’s been through lately.
Think someone commented that but she responded and said it’s okay as it’s not her address.

Has she has her hospital results back yet? Poor girl is having an awful time at the min my heart goes out to her x

Being very quiet in the garden tonight ain’t she.. stark contrast to last night, said she doesn’t like shouting. Is that coz your neighbours gave you a telling off?

Manrika posted something about smoking weed before going cinema or something and 420 and that absolute minger Alex posted “nobody gives a duck if you smoke weed” this lowlife guy literally stalks Manrikas story and posts indirects, how sad. He needs to get a bloody job. Bet he still reads here too, obsessed freak. (I know it’s 420, but deffo feels like a jibe to Manrika).

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Manrika posted something about smoking weed before going cinema or something and 420 and that absolute minger Alex posted “nobody gives a duck if you smoke weed” this lowlife guy literally stalks Manrikas story and posts indirects, how sad. He needs to get a bloody job. Bet he still reads here too, obsessed freak. (I know it’s 420, but deffo feels like a jibe to Manrika)
The nut job needs to get a grip.

bleeping hell, if anyone wants to smoke weed and celebrate 4/20 its manrika. The girls just lost her dad and potentially has a brain tumour. If you can’t leave her alone over that, you need help.

Reactions: 6