Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like she’s alluding to that but who knows?!

I felt for her with the hair loss - I lost my hair man years ago due to medication I had to take for epileptic seizures and the effect on my confidence was awful.

Reactions: 3
It definitely sounds like she’s alluding to cancer, I hope not.

Complete subject change but she’s gone from talking about Priya nonstop to never, I wonder if they’ve fallen out! Didn’t Manrika get Priya’s daughters name tattooed on her or did I imagine that

Reactions: 1
Complete subject change but she’s gone from talking about Priya nonstop to never, I wonder if they’ve fallen out! Didn’t Manrika get Priya’s daughters name tattooed on her or did I imagine that
Has she stopped following her too?

I was gonna say it could be a brain tumour - cancerous or non cancerous

Reactions: 1
How awful for Manrika and her family, such a worrying time she’s so young. Hopefully she gets good news after her CT Scan 🙏🏻

Reactions: 7
My mum died from the same brain cancer that killed Tom Parker I’m not Manrikas biggest fan but obviously wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I really hope for her and her family she makes a full recovery ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was on live last night and I just wanted to give her the biggest hug. She's definitely hasn't come across well at times but she was explaining she'd been having seizures for months and then found out in January what's been going on and it is heartbreaking. She didn't say exactly what it is, but someone asked if there's a cure and she kind of said yes and someone else asked if she can die (typical tiktok brutal comment) and she said yes. That's sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Looks like something is wrong with her dad now too, she said she doesn’t want to say what’s going on with something (other than her illness) cos it makes it real, and keeps showing pics of her dad which she’s never really done before. The girl is going through it, poor thing.

Reactions: 2
I really feel for her. I don’t really know much of her but I really hope she pulls through

Reactions: 5
I loved Manrika on the circle, that is where I first heard of her, she got a lot of tit for being a game player but it was a game and she played it well. Then I’ve followed her since, I like her, she did go through a stage of being a bit braggy and trying to pretend she was super wealthy and gonna buy her mum a house etc, and then all the Alex drama was just interesting to follow and she didn’t come off in the best light but she seems like she has a kind heart and loves her family etc., I get the impression there’s some big insecurity underneath her facade and she seems to have been hurt and have some issues with that. I hope she is ok and gets back to being herself soon, for hers and her family’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My heart breaks for her. I remember when she was in the circle she spoke about how proud of her dad she was for beating alcoholism and him setting up means to help others beat it too. I hope she has an amazing support network around her 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I felt like crying watching that tik tok, dealing with all of that whilst battling with her own health. Just so awful

Reactions: 6