Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed Alex, going on like a weasel again, IT IS CLEAR he ain’t got tit to expose cause he would have so STFU thank you, also please don’t promote your barber cause your barnet is bent mate. It’s so pathetic honestly I’m cringing

Manrika posted her man, I think its Nino and that’s an upgrade fr.
Funny that she posts a picture of a guys hand on her leg and now Alex is going off on one still threatening to 'expose her'. He's got duck all to spill otherwise he would of by now and clearly hasn't got anything else going for him in life if he's still banging on about her. It's just getting embarrassing now. They're both pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Alex is moving mad. Sharing so much tit about exposing her, do it or shut uuuuuup. Clearly he doesn’t have anything to expose. Sharing peoples messages to him saying things like she needs her head kicked in etc. is doing his ‘I’m the real victim’ narrative no good at all.

Explains why all their friends, including his boys, took her side over his. Sharing message after message, the guys mentally unwell, he can’t cope she’s moved on

Reactions: 1
Just caught her live and people was commenting that she had gear on her nose .she said it's a bogey wiped her nose and got the bogey and showed everyone on the live 😂 then said see it's a bogey .don't belive everything you hear and basically stop commenting as it was getting her down and then I think it was her mum who overheard and said he needed a life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just caught her live and people was commenting that she had gear on her nose .she said it's a bogey wiped her nose and got the bogey and showed everyone on the live 😂 then said see it's a bogey .don't belive everything you hear and basically stop commenting as it was getting her down and then I think it was her mum who overheard and said he needed a life 😂
I watched a bit earlier too and someone commented about her sniffing a lot and saying she's on drugs and she was like "I wouldn't be doing breakfast lives if I was on drugs" or something like that. Then she said something and said "that will be on Tattle Life later. 😅 😂

What do you guys make of the this

Wouldn’t surprise me if she is doing that psychopathic tit…she’s openly said plenty of times she ruined her exes lives and she’s spiteful so yeah maybe he isn’t lying. But the amount of stories he’s reposted sure as hell makes him look like a psycho too who probably is doing the same tit to her too. I think they were linking up and had agreed to get back together or stay low-key but she cheated on him and that’s why he’s salty as duck but who knows. Both crazy

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think that sounds about right, she is spiteful, vindictive and manipulative but he’s acting psycho rn too

God..Alex needs to get a grip! Hes been saying for weeks hes going to expose her,But all now nothing! Apparently he needs a vape then he will be filling us all in 😂🙄

• Haha
I'm half way through and I'll be honest, I believe every word alex has said

Reactions: 10