Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex is a well known drug dealer and involved in dodgy tit so she’s better off 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t feel she owes anyone an explanation at all. Everyone wanted to make sure she was okay she responded and said she was and will be back posting shortly.
Her Twitter and IG was being hounded by people asking what happened so that video was a response basically saying you can know I’m okay but I’m not slagging him off.

Kind of a good job if she doesn’t to be honest, she’s lived at his since they got together, he’s done absolutely all sorts for her, she never would have done this trip without him, not yet anyway. His family bought them both business class flights from Heathrow to NYC ….They’re not cheap and if she doesn’t open her mouth she’s attention seeking and if she dared too she would be called selfish, ungrateful, unappreciative etc.

As much as we all want to know, I think she is doing the right thing. She didn’t slap this on social media, he did. He isn’t an influencer but he knew it would get tongues wagging.

Alex is a well known drug dealer and involved in dodgy tit so she’s better off 🙃
I totally knew this! He gave me Cole dealer vibes from day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just because people earn a living online and share a lot online in general it doesn’t mean they have to spill every single private detail about their life, she’s entitled to a private life too. Especially when it’s something she’s going through and/or something serious. Whatever she’s going through doesn’t sound nice and it sure as hell won’t be easy for her, we all know how hard a break up can be, even more so a complicated one. Plus her spilling all and slagging him off would probably create more drama and backlash and I’m sure she doesn’t want that!

Reactions: 4
Just because people earn a living online and share a lot online in general it doesn’t mean they have to spill every single private detail about their life, she’s entitled to a private life too. Especially when it’s something she’s going through and/or something serious. Whatever she’s going through doesn’t sound nice and it sure as hell won’t be easy for her, we all know how hard a break up can be, even more so a complicated one. Plus her spilling all and slagging him off would probably create more drama and backlash and I’m sure she doesn’t want that!
But she is literally creating content about it but being like I don’t want to share anything. Not just her that does is it’s so common in influencers and even just people in general. I don’t really care what happened but she’s come up on my FYP multiple times on her trip and now she’s come up with her two tiktoks abojt something happening but not saying what. If she doesn’t want to share then shut up and stay off socials.

Reactions: 8
Not much from him,this is the only story he has up
That’s just a manipulative thing to post. To me his statements and that post scream they’ve had a massive row over something and she’s called it off.. now he’s trying to play poor me/forgive me card

I think this is potentially why Manrika hasn’t said too much, in her OG statement she said until I know my situation moving forward so maybe a reconciliation is on the cards.
Whatever happened I just hope it isn’t violence. Poor girl

I agree. At viewers and consumers of content, no one is entitled to the low down of someone’s life drama. Imagine the amount of messages and dm’s she’s getting. If she spoke about it, she’d be slagged off and called a clout chaser. She didn’t go silent on her followers; explained she’s going through something etc. I think she’s doing the best thing

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel she owes anyone an explanation at all. Everyone wanted to make sure she was okay she responded and said she was and will be back posting shortly.
Her Twitter and IG was being hounded by people asking what happened so that video was a response basically saying you can know I’m okay but I’m not slagging him off.

Kind of a good job if she doesn’t to be honest, she’s lived at his since they got together, he’s done absolutely all sorts for her, she never would have done this trip without him, not yet anyway. His family bought them both business class flights from Heathrow to NYC ….They’re not cheap and if she doesn’t open her mouth she’s attention seeking and if she dared too she would be called selfish, ungrateful, unappreciative etc.

As much as we all want to know, I think she is doing the right thing. She didn’t slap this on social media, he did. He isn’t an influencer but he knew it would get tongues wagging.

I totally knew this! He gave me Cole dealer vibes from day 1.
Did they say on insta that his parents bought them the flights or do you know this by some other means? I’d assumed her money had paid for the holiday. Although I guess if he is a dealer, he’d have a lot of cash to spend 🤣

Reactions: 1
Did they say on insta that his parents bought them the flights or do you know this by some other means? I’d assumed her money had paid for the holiday. Although I guess if he is a dealer, he’d have a lot of cash to spend 🤣
His sister bought them the flights as she works for BA. His money from the internet could be legit by all means but he could also sell drugs and cover it up through stocks, trading etc.

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but does anyone know if her and Tally are still friends after The Circle? They seemed really close but haven't posted together in a long time.

I do feel for her, whatever's happened sounds brutal

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if her and Tally are still friends after The Circle? They seemed really close but haven't posted together in a long time.

I do feel for her, whatever's happened sounds brutal
They still follow each other but it doesn’t seem overly friendly now, doesn’t comment etc
She doesn’t seem to speak to anyone from the code or but social or her priv insta.

The others seem close to one another though...

Reactions: 2
Alex, the West Midlands answer to Pablo Escobar. Highly unlikely!! If he is a drug dealer it’s a bit here and a bit there. I love the vibes this tattle thread gives off. Think it goes against tattle protocol tbf!

I’m guessing he’s cheated given she’s said no I didn’t cheat and he’s ruined her self esteem / confidence. What a prick. He was punching well above his weight!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
that’s so sad really feel for her, she was on live while in Miami and somebody commented saying he cheated on her, and she denied and and spoke so highly of him, saying he would never ever do anything like that etc. she defo wasn’t expecting it :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I honestly feel really bad for her coz she seemed so happy when he was around :( to break her down to feel that low of herself.. hes an arse.
I know she was like a different person she was always confident but even more so hopefully she will come back even stronger n find someone who adores her not as one sided as he seemed

Reactions: 3
Love Manrika and feel really sorry for her. Wish she wouldn’t do that weird bottom teeth showing thing though. It’s bizarre 🙈