Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This popped up on my fyp on tiktok. She looks so happy. It's sad but she seems to be bouncing back on Instagram stories which is good to see.
I feel for the girl, but think that she needs to wise up. It’s a joke to refer to someone as the love of your life when you’ve only been (back?) together for literally a matter of weeks. It’s like asking for drama isn’t it. Couldn’t really understand it, he looks like sports direct vomited on a fake Rolex 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel for the girl, but think that she needs to wise up. It’s a joke to refer to someone as the love of your life when you’ve only been (back?) together for literally a matter of weeks. It’s like asking for drama isn’t it. Couldn’t really understand it, he looks like sports direct vomited on a fake Rolex 🤮
Maybe she felt like he was the love of her life ? Hardly fair saying she needs to wise up because she said he was the love of her life? Some people fall hard and fast.. how’s it asking for drama ? It’s hardly here fault for falling in love is it

Reactions: 6
Maybe she felt like he was the love of her life ? Hardly fair saying she needs to wise up because she said he was the love of her life? Some people fall hard and fast.. how’s it asking for drama ? It’s hardly here fault for falling in love is it
just think it’s so immature to declare someone is the love of your life at that stage of the your relationship, no matter how you felt. All relationships seem wonderful in the beginning. Maybe if she went into it with some caution, she wouldn’t have gotten so hurt. Obviously, the bloke was not the love of her life, and it has ended in drama 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
just think it’s so immature to declare someone is the love of your life at that stage of the your relationship, no matter how you felt. All relationships seem wonderful in the beginning. Maybe if she went into it with some caution, she wouldn’t have gotten so hurt. Obviously, the bloke was not the love of her life, and it has ended in drama 🤷🏻‍♀️
So we are suppose to go into relationships thinking something might go wrong ? Yeh of course they all seem wonderful at first but not all end badly .. immature .. not at all.. it’s easy to say oh maybe don’t fall in love in case u get hurt .. and just because it ended badly doesn’t mean she was wrong in thinking he was the love of her life .. obv he wasn’t but she clearly felt like he was at the time .. men can be arses! Should we not fall in love just incase the hurt us ?

Reactions: 4
So we are suppose to go into relationships thinking something might go wrong ? Yeh of course they all seem wonderful at first but not all end badly .. immature .. not at all.. it’s easy to say oh maybe don’t fall in love in case u get hurt .. and just because it ended badly doesn’t mean she was wrong in thinking he was the love of her life .. obv he wasn’t but she clearly felt like he was at the time .. men can be arses! Should we not fall in love just incase the hurt us ?
I think we should go into a relationship with an open heart and mind. Not saying “this is going to end badly” and not saying “this is the love of my life and we’ll be together forever” Neither of those mindsets is healthy and will result in a healthy and lasting relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️ But maybe that’s me, I’ve been in my relationship for over 10 years so haven’t had to navigate this single/dating world in a long time

Reactions: 7
I think we should go into a relationship with an open heart and mind. Not saying “this is going to end badly” and not saying “this is the love of my life and we’ll be together forever” Neither of those mindsets is healthy and will result in a healthy and lasting relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️ But maybe that’s me, I’ve been in my relationship for over 10 years so haven’t had to navigate this single/dating world in a long time
Some of us just fall in love quicker than others.. granted it might not be the best thing for us be we can’t go through life being scared of getting hurt .. I’ve been with my partner 14 years and have 3 kids so it’s hard to remember back then but Ino I fell in love quite quickly .. and we worked out ok.. I do get where your coming from I just think it’s unfair to basically say she shouldn’t fall in love so fast and so hard when we don’t have control over these things ..

I think they’d been together a good few months hadn’t they? Fair enough tit on her if she says it after two dates but you can fall in love in that time easy!

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for Manrika and it does seem to appear that she is the injured party in it all. My money is on cheating/messing about with other girls. Its incredibly disrespectful and cowardly imo, she doesn't deserve that. I also think she can do better than Alex tbh, although it doesn't mean a lot when you're in love with that person. She certainly deserves better thats for sure.

225B8D87-A28B-4446-93BF-C80FEF881EE0.png

we know it was Alex girl just tell us or don’t bring it up every few days just as we forget 🙄

She’s going OTT on the TikTok’s imo, desperate to prove she’s happy / not been heartbroken but it’s ok to not be happy and show that.
Agreed. I did/do feel fit the girl as would be devastated if something like this happened to me so publicly... but it’s giving desperate vibes. Your followers will understand babe, take some time off the hustle culture to look after your mind & soul

Reactions: 4
Is she now promoting a dating site?! Bit soon?
I’ve just seen that, and the ad for the gym.. she’s always said she doesn’t do the gym so she’s just advertising anything and everything… I mean I’m all for getting your money but it’s a bit of a cop out.

Reactions: 5
So she’s got beef with Izzy Oakley and she’s referred to the hell Alex has put her through….. really hope she actually spills the beans tomorrow 🤣

Oh and on her insta stories she’s said ‘I think I’m ready to tell you what he did in vegas now but I’m gonna sleep on it’ ……. And then showed a screenshot of so many missed calls on no caller ID and mentioned him bleeding her dry 😂

Come on Manrika give us the goss!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha