Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason he’s not said anything previous is because he was quite clearly in love with her. There’s to much detail in his story for it to be a lie aswell (took me ages to read).

Reactions: 7
Guessing she was receiving messages aswell, there’s no way she didn’t know all this was going on considering there supposedly sisters.
Priya and Manrika weren't friends until Manrika had got famous. The whole "sister" thing is just another charade lol. They literally just knew eachother

Reactions: 3
Priya and Manrika weren't friends until Manrika had got famous. The whole "sister" thing is just another charade lol. They literally just knew eachother
Really I hadn’t realised this, Manrika really does get through sisters #wheresleanne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
First of all, I knew this girl was wack when izzy Oakley got cancelled she dropped her like a hot plate after locking izzys hole for months. Second off all how much money do these influencers acc earn? It would take thousands to be buying that amount of coke flights hotels.. lastly her attitude stunk from day one I remember during the pandemic she was saying how disgusting it is that influencers are travelling during covid and how her manager to get her a job there in a second but she wouldn't 🤢🤢🤢 Manika you look like a malnourished rat. I believe it all because she looks like a coke junkie. I'd never comment anyone's weight as I'm naturally very slim and hate it but you could spot a mile off by her appearance/different best friends every week/ multiple men chasing that high 24/7. This girl needs removed from social media for her OWN health.

Reactions: 14
I think the reason he’s not said anything previous is because he was quite clearly in love with her. There’s to much detail in his story for it to be a lie aswell (took me ages to read).
I took a screenshot of the first post at 10:46 and finished his stories at half 11 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Also in the stories didn't it say she tested positive for covid but was still going out and about? 🤔 Unless restrictions were different then in North America.

Reactions: 13
Her response to this whole mess is going to be interesting, definitely going to be crying asking why everyone’s jumping on the bandwagon and talking about how strong she is and we don’t know the full story 😭

I hope she gets cancelled because poor Alex had a target put on his back for what? Miserable cow

Reactions: 11
Her response to this whole mess is going to be interesting, definitely going to be crying asking why everyone’s jumping on the bandwagon and talking about how strong she is and we don’t know the full story 😭

I hope she gets cancelled because poor Alex had a target put on his back for what? Miserable cow
anyone remember that TikTok she did saying how against drugs she was? 🤣

Reactions: 3
It's been more than obvious since she was on the circle that she was a bad coke head, imo.

I believe she's put Alex through the ringer, as he says, but I'm not totally sold on him not being aware of that habit of hers, and I'm dubious about his "being anti drugs" too tbh ...it's not often coke heads are very good at hiding that habit from close ones or too often that they end up with people who are abhorrently against drugs? Cmon. Its always the ones preaching how against it they are, let's be real, thy doth protest too much. Either way I hope she leaves him well alone now. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she go to hospital after she got back from Tenerife with her brother (where she was out every night till about 5am) and she had that rash all over her chest. Wonder if that was due to over use of coke or a reaction?

Reactions: 5
Alex really annoyed me with the way he teased that post. But I believe him. It says a lot about Manrika‘s character that the majority of us read that and think hmm sounds like her. I do think he may have dabbled in coke too tho. I think he was light on the screenshots- we need to see more 😂.
Explains why Lex has been clinging on too her - freebies.
She definitely has serious issues and I can’t see her leaving him alone tbh.

Reactions: 6
Biggish account posted about mankrika been called out though which is good .repnicktv sisters

Reactions: 1