Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Gosh I feel so sad for her, her latest TikTok of the day of her dad’s funeral is absolutely gut wrenching to watch. I hope she starts to have some positive progress in terms of her health atleast.

Reactions: 1

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Priya Heron is beautiful, she needs to steady on with the meals out cause she won’t be able to shift it after she has her baby. Manrikas metabolism on the other hand is amazing

lozza96

VIP Member
So her bestie is having a baby and she announces the gender on her Instagram story, why does it always have to be about Manrika?! Why can't the girl who is having the baby get the joy of telling people?! It's like when someone gets married and the guests post pics of the brides wedding dress before the bride does. You just don't do it.
No one followrs her friend though ? Obviously her friend will announce it on her story and mankrika has done it on hers like a best friend would ? I did the same with my friend and ive seen plenty of others do the same thing.its a normal thing to do

Last edited:

xx3221

VIP Member
Just seen her TikTok about someone reporting her passport lost/stolen - she seems off it whilst telling the story can’t even understand parts of it

Is she trying to blame the ex or someone else?
That video was skin crawling content. If Alex goes silent i guess it was him

Jeanslates

Don’t get me wrong it’s awful what’s happened to Manrika (if it did we will never really know for sure) but is anyone else a saddo like me and almost sat with the popcorn 😂

lozza96

VIP Member
From the messages it does look like Benji knows about it and has tried helping her and it even says he was going to get rid of her .so hopefully he follows through

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
Is this thread the issy oakley off tiktok thats got a london cockney accent and swears alot?Have i got the right issy oakley here?Really gobby and blunt and where alot of makeup?Or is there another issy?

tellmewhy

VIP Member
To be fair, it just looked like it was snotty to me. I think she loves a sesh and she has a dealer when she goes Tenerife but I don’t believe she has a dealer in multiple places over the world.

oechalia

What do you guys make of the this

Wouldn’t surprise me if she is doing that psychopathic shit…she’s openly said plenty of times she ruined her exes lives and she’s spiteful so yeah maybe he isn’t lying. But the amount of stories he’s reposted sure as hell makes him look like a psycho too who probably is doing the same shit to her too. I think they were linking up and had agreed to get back together or stay low-key but she cheated on him and that’s why he’s salty as fuck but who knows. Both crazy

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Explains why all their friends, including his boys, took her side over his. Sharing message after message, the guys mentally unwell, he can’t cope she’s moved on

JulesC

VIP Member
I don’t feel she owes anyone an explanation at all. Everyone wanted to make sure she was okay she responded and said she was and will be back posting shortly.
Her Twitter and IG was being hounded by people asking what happened so that video was a response basically saying you can know I’m okay but I’m not slagging him off.

Kind of a good job if she doesn’t to be honest, she’s lived at his since they got together, he’s done absolutely all sorts for her, she never would have done this trip without him, not yet anyway. His family bought them both business class flights from Heathrow to NYC ….They’re not cheap and if she doesn’t open her mouth she’s attention seeking and if she dared too she would be called selfish, ungrateful, unappreciative etc.

As much as we all want to know, I think she is doing the right thing. She didn’t slap this on social media, he did. He isn’t an influencer but he knew it would get tongues wagging.

I totally knew this! He gave me Cole dealer vibes from day 1.
Did they say on insta that his parents bought them the flights or do you know this by some other means? I’d assumed her money had paid for the holiday. Although I guess if he is a dealer, he’d have a lot of cash to spend 🤣

oechalia

I think it's because with the ads if they have been told that they want the add posting at a set time then she will need to post it still .I just feel like by now she should have made some kind of statement
Yep or she knows traffic onto her page is at an all time high perfect time for advertisements but 100%, comments on her last tiktok are apparently being deleted and she's limited comments on her IG, surely she doesn't think if she ignore it'll just blow by