Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueberrymuffin

Really feel for her. I follow her on tiktok but I don't look at all her posts, what I have seen she looked like she was having the time of her life on holiday. I've been where she's at with the heartbreak, if it doesn't work out with Alex then she will be fine and move on to something better, she will learn that in time

Reactions: 2

Loopyloo10

God that post makes her sound proper heartbroken doesn't it! Not her biggest fan, but poor girl. Something serious must have gone down for them to cut the holiday short and (i assume) travel home separately!
On his post he says about never bring in this position or something, that 100% sounded like he couldn’t afford the flight home from my reading. Imagine having to ask your ex to pay for your flight home

• Wow
Reactions: 1

KB2611

Are the products she’s flogging on her lives legit…
I don’t know why Dyson would need to sell air wraps in this way with that much discount?!?!

Also she annoyed me with her comments about how Molly Mae has had more hate than Mason Greenwood - come on the Molly thing people were able to joke around with and make content from nobodies gonna be doing that about domestic abuse!!
She isn’t wrong though, the backlash MM got versus MG is ridiculous.

MM just naive and doesn’t live in the real world.

MG is a rapist and abuser.

I think I’d rather be known as a tad ignorant than a rapist.

skinnycat

Absolutely no for the violence. Not on. Not forgivable. Totally.

BUT hearing on the live about how he took the piss for so long, never paid for anything etc. begs the obvious question why she even went on holiday with him in the first place. He sounds like a deadbeat and she shouldn’t have been entertaining him beforehand 😣
Didn’t she live at his parents rent free?? Didn’t contribute from what I’ve heard 🤷‍♀️

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Alex is live on insta. Most boring 2 mins of my life. Watched him eat dominos in his car whilst saying people who talk so much about money don’t have it… obvs meaning Manrika. There was like 20 ppl on his live, no one was commenting anything at all except one fake account who kept mentioning Manrika but he didn’t really bite 😂 it was awkward, he had nothing to say and clearly was just using it as company.

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Funny that after posting re lex, alex has unfollowed him, he reads this thread for sure. Also when you Google him she comes up. Embarrassing.

• Haha

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
I do! But there’s nothing there except one of him posing and one of him exercising. Looks like he’s deleted it 🙄

KB2611

Oh come on, she asked where her pretty little thing hoody was from. It’s the equivalent of asking where you’re Debenhams carrier is from. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Alex, the West Midlands answer to Pablo Escobar. Highly unlikely!! If he is a drug dealer it’s a bit here and a bit there. I love the vibes this tattle thread gives off. Think it goes against tattle protocol tbf!

tellmewhy

VIP Member
can someone tell me what the photo was she’s referring to as I missed that?
Pot kettle black - anyone else remember the TikTok she posted saying she doesn’t take drugs as she doesn’t need drugs to have fun … fucking dickhead
I’m assuming the one where she has a ring of coke around her nostril, someone posted it a page or two ago I think