Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KB2611

“WAS”!!!! Wish people would stop bringing up history for goodness sake!
I don’t believe she was at all. Amazing how she was so poor and using all her ££ to put food on the table for her mam & brother but somehow had a spare £50 for a bag of ❄

I do think it’s Alex trying to stir the pot

• Heart
Reactions: 2

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
How does people know he didn’t have money for a flight home, was it said?

The list is endless as to what could’ve happened. He could have become violent due to alcohol or he could have cheated before but someone’s only informed Manrika now is my two opinions, I could be completely wrong but what else could it be

Alex has gone private on Instagram now

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I used to really like her but now she just makes me cringe. Sick of seeing her go on about money, how scary her boyfriend is and how she needs “feeding”. You are a grown woman. Her boyfriend looks like the typical chav I see everyday that wears fake designer lol. She posted her £300 bill on her story last night but deleted it
Completely agree, who does she think she is?! I used to really like her and routed for her on The Circle. I’ve seen chihuahuas scarier than her boyfriend. Also nearly threw up when she said she refuses to call him her ‘boyfriend’ cos he’s her ‘man’ 🤮. Face it he’s your chav boyfriend!

oechalia

She's restricted comments on IG and TikTok, her PR team STINKS if she's going to release that awful statement where she doesn't mention any of the serious allegations that Alex had proof for, then resume normal business like people will just forget about it/not find out lool

xx3221

VIP Member
If she was found out to be lying her dream career would be gone, her promises to her mum would be gone, her wealthy lifestyle would be gone, her management would be gone, her friends would be gone.
She's literally the closest to being 'celebrity' and I don't mean just via TikTok.. it wouldn't be worth her lying! She would loose everything for nothing!
Couldn’t have put it any better myself

Pawpaw95

I think she looks so pretty when she’s not pouting, she loves her family and you can see that - it’s cute.

i think the talk about money comes from growing up not having much so maybe she feels the need to tell everyone to over compensate, it is annoying though.

KB2611

Something isn’t sitting right about this bloke at all. I mean, she deserves happiness but I can’t put my finger on it with him

Loopyloo10

I saw Lauren Saddington commented on her posts with love and support i didn't think those two spoke after lauren exposed her and issy oakley for trolling her through fake accounts? Or have a missed something
I thought it was just Issy, Manrika wasn’t involved and stated that didn’t she? She also distanced herself pretty quickly after that

Loopyloo10

I realllllllly don't like her. She's not coming across well on The Circle at all and she can't blame that fully on editing. I'm under no illusions that producers do edit a show to fit their own narrative however Manrika has said some really bitchy things - if it's coming out of her mouth she can't blame that on editing. I appreciate that it's a gameshow and you're gonna play the game, but you can play a game without being a total bitch imo.

It's a shame she's also associated with Issy Oakley!
I used to find her very funny, and then over recent months as she’s got friendlier and friendlier with Issy l, I feel like a real bitchy, mean girl side has come out and now on the circle WOW. I applaud people going in with a game plan but I do think she’s taking it too far, it’s unpleasant. I find it incredibly hypocritical that she’s posting on social media about trolling, yet is friendly with Issy who got caught out trolling just two weeks ago. Real shame.

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Also the constant comparison to Depp is weird because yes Depp got abused but he was also an abuser he was not innocent, that was a defamation of trial not DV trial he was not found innocent.
Exactly that, not everyone can grasp that. 👏🏽

the constant posts are weird af, can’t they both get over it. Saddos.

Last edited:

nahsozx

God there so boring!!

They are also at nandos now together, he has put a pic up and her hands in the background with the same nails that are on her story. Borrrrrrring