Manley Family #9 Can’t take the pace, with Tattlers on the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by the comment i think this ava things her account can be traced back to them but if you look on the rules of tattle it says it cant be traced back
Which would mean she has something to hide. I comment on tattle and I know I cannot be traced but if I was to be contacted I have nothing to hide anyway so all is good.

Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh someone been on Tattle again 🤣 hit a nerve have we AVA. 🤣 Thanks for the shout out 🙌 hopefully a lot more will come and read tattle now.
Defending a family who finically groom children. You are scum!
Tom you have 2 people defending you out of all of TikTok followers 🤣 that’s Ava and another lady who’s account also looks fake!
Funny how none of them got any videos up too.
Come on now Tubby Tom we know it’s either baseball bat dwarf or someone you know!

If the voice notes are threats then send them to your friend the police officer. Also what happened to the takeaway? Never got caught no? As you said “ They were very stupid as they left their details” you also said you knew the owner. More LIES!!

He’s going to go live Monday say a pack of lies and then be back doing his usual lives trying to battle people for money do he can eat out most nights the dirty BEG!

I see someone asked how much you can make on TikTok. The people on the leaderboard make thousands. One made about 30 grand for coming in top 3.

Other creators such as The Coles make of advertising etc.
Mankey don’t get any of that and the creator fund is pennies this is why he does battles every time he’s live to get money. It’s his only way as no brands want him.
He don’t make anything on Instagram as he’s not got the blue tick OR a huge following like others. Again no brand deals or Ad’s!

No one wants him advertising their brand as he’s a big fat mess!

I suppose he could do a deal with Bourbon biscuits as he eats the whole pack on live stream!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Ava is either one of them or related to them. She has to much to say all of a sudden and jumps to defend them. Ava is a child’s name. It don’t add up. I would love to comment on his video where Ava and that other lady is trying to defend Tom. They are saying it’s the parents responsibility and Tom can’t tell from a profile photo if it’s a child yet yesterday he even wrote on his post to someone saying “ you are about 12 blocked” so he could click on that profile and check but none of the other children in the comments?

I know what he will say Monday, he has spoken with TikTok and they said they can’t stop kids gifting and the voice notes he had have suddenly disappeared. I don’t think you can delete voice notes when they are sent can you?
Also why hasn’t he sent them over to the police then?
You know the one he has a email for and sends all his information over to for the investigation. 🙄

Lies, lies, lies,

At least we know none of the voice notes are of us, DHB, becks or poker etc 🙌
We are NOT bullies Tom and never wished harm on anyone so can’t wait to watch Monday 😉
Definetly them sad sad people

Reactions: 6
If Mankey has these voice notes he is going to post
If they are from his phone then it’s someone who has their number
If it’s from instagram or Facebook then surely there’s a user name to go with it
I get it might be a troll account, but even so if it’s malicious then you report right?
I am pretty certain we won’t get any context with these notes, for instance if Mankey started an argument first then he could leave that out and only show us the middle part of the convo
He could manipulate it to his advantage
But end of the day, everything comes back to him begging and accepting from children
1000’s of tiktokkers have seen this, not just , us, DHB, poker, james, becks, kinny, toms first wife,
We and others have seen this
How can that be justified?

Reactions: 11
Ohhhhh someone been on Tattle again 🤣 hit a nerve have we AVA. 🤣 Thanks for the shout out 🙌 hopefully a lot more will come and read tattle now.
Defending a family who finically groom children. You are scum!
Tom you have 2 people defending you out of all of TikTok followers 🤣 that’s Ava and another lady who’s account also looks fake!
Funny how none of them got any videos up too.
Come on now Tubby Tom we know it’s either baseball bat dwarf or someone you know!

If the voice notes are threats then send them to your friend the police officer. Also what happened to the takeaway? Never got caught no? As you said “ They were very stupid as they left their details” you also said you knew the owner. More LIES!!

He’s going to go live Monday say a pack of lies and then be back doing his usual lives trying to battle people for money do he can eat out most nights the dirty BEG!

I see someone asked how much you can make on TikTok. The people on the leaderboard make thousands. One made about 30 grand for coming in top 3.

Other creators such as The Coles make of advertising etc.
Mankey don’t get any of that and the creator fund is pennies this is why he does battles every time he’s live to get money. It’s his only way as no brands want him.
He don’t make anything on Instagram as he’s not got the blue tick OR a huge following like others. Again no brand deals or Ad’s!

No one wants him advertising their brand as he’s a big fat mess!

I suppose he could do a deal with Bourbon biscuits as he eats the whole pack on live stream!
Every time he get brand deal no doubt someone will
If Mankey has these voice notes he is going to post
If they are from his phone then it’s someone who has their number
If it’s from instagram or Facebook then surely there’s a user name to go with it
I get it might be a troll account, but even so if it’s malicious then you report right?
I am pretty certain we won’t get any context with these notes, for instance if Mankey started an argument first then he could leave that out and only show us the middle part of the convo
He could manipulate it to his advantage
But end of the day, everything comes back to him begging and accepting from children
1000’s of tiktokkers have seen this, not just , us, DHB, poker, james, becks, kinny, toms first wife,
We and others have seen this
How can that be justified?
tom first wife is beautiful 😍 just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just noticed looking back at his last vid, he has the bahamas filter on. Obviously after us all saying how pale & ill he looks :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mankey and nocarebear need to get a grip, grow up, get in the real world and stop making up complete drivel on tik tok for content. Sad little pair!

• Heart
Seen a reply to comment that he posted 9 videos yesterday go look at the Cole’s jay Porter account they post quality tik toks so out of your 9 none of them compare to other creators

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, This is going to be bigger than the realease of Avatar 2 i feel it in my water.
We have Tom Lip Syncing about what hes got, so any guess what hes got? This is kinda confusing for a normal mortal like me.
Voice Mails is that what he's singing about, are we going to see and hear them. Are we going able to guess who made them and if so is there a prize if we get it right maybe a sweatshirt.
How long will this great reveal take, will be get a comfort break.
Could you have the comments on because you cannot accuse anyone with no chance to reply, plus its more interesting for those of us watching.
Could you promise us who will come along to watch that you wont let Lucie sing.
PS, you look such a dick lip syncing if my man done that id roll on the floor laughing, stop copying Bigbare no one likes her either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He was on live the other day saying to itsdunny he's been invited to do the tiktok shop but he's not travelling 3 times a month to London then dunny said don't like talking about money but curious as you have a bigger following what they offered you, he replied oh we hadn't discussed money yet just whether I would go. Now I don't know how tiktok shop works buy surely they would give you some sort of money idea when they invited you to go 3 times a week ?!

He was on live the other day saying to itsdunny he's been invited to do the tiktok shop but he's not travelling 3 times a month to London then dunny said don't like talking about money but curious as you have a bigger following what they offered you, he replied oh we hadn't discussed money yet just whether I would go. Now I don't know how tiktok shop works buy surely they would give you some sort of money idea when they invited you to go 3 times a week ?!
Yeah i think they would talk about it in advance .from what i heard once on richardsales live regarding the tiktokshop .apprently they money you get paid is very big

Reactions: 6
I was watching that live. Tom made the excuse it was too far to go to London, pretty sure Dunny said he did his in Manchester. Then he asked him if they paid for a hotel and food :LOL: He probably hasn't even been asked :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to screen record this so called no holds barred live that’s coming up. I can see it being comedy gold!

I think Tom is waiting till Monday
1.to get a big crowd nd get on weekly table
2. To get people to actually send him voice notes so he got sumfin to share, I don't want to just hear them I want proof of when sent nd if you going to out people there name pls

Can't wait to watch the lies I mean live 😊

• Haha
I think Tom is waiting till Monday
1.to get a big crowd nd get on weekly table
2. To get people to actually send him voice notes so he got sumfin to share, I don't want to just hear them I want proof of when sent nd if you going to out people there name pls

Can't wait to watch the lies I mean live 😊
He us waiting til Monday so he can “doctor” everything Any normal person would just get on with it. Hang on. Any normal person wouldn’t beg off kids

• Heart
Which would mean she has something to hide. I comment on tattle and I know I cannot be traced but if I was to be contacted I have nothing to hide anyway so all is good.
💯 Everyfin I write on here, I'm more than happy to say else where, absolutely nothing to hide 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Years ago I had all my calls intercepted by the operator before anyone got to speak to me due to real life threats, the police appove this when they know all the story and it went on for months, I not going to tell my story because one of them will make it there's.

• Heart
Years ago I had all my calls intercepted by the operator before anyone got to speak to me due to real life threats, the police appove this when they know all the story and it went on for months, I not going to tell my story because one of them will make it there's.
I hope everything is OK now 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.