Manley Family #9 Can’t take the pace, with Tattlers on the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you are all okay mumz family, try and rest up, I had it January and it’s still affecting me now as I cannot taste or smell much. Would come in handy in the mankey or carebear households the food they dish up and the way they don’t wash 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
DHB commented on truckers vid saying manky had his night of deceit now it’s time for his 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 Can’t wait for his live, going for Jayne was not a good move manky

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the jist of it is for anyone that missed it
1. It is the parents fault kids gift him he can't do anything about it. His account must be the only one not to have a block button. Oh wait he blocks people for saying a kid is gifting not the actual kid.
2.he had a lot to say and was nervous.
3. He's never going to speak about these people ever again.
4.accused poker of messaging his ex partner and couldn’t provide proof, surprise surprise he couldn't find the message.
5. He lost of lot of money through advertising no fault of his own its Tattlers fault.
6. Basically slated becks looks (becks is beautiful)
7. Set up an account for over 18s only to go live so he can block the underage kids, but there is clearly underage followers on there already.
8. In my opinion trying to incite hate towards MrsDHB for her video about him talking to underage kids late at night. She voiced her opinion as a concerned parent how it came across wasn't nasty or hateful towards him at all.
9. Showed James videos said they were vile i honestly don't know what he said because i was laughing so much.
10. Back to poker again stated she sent nasty voice notes but failed to show what he said to her before that. Failed to mention he was sl@gging her off on a live before she sent it.
11.DHB is the king of tik tok, he's our manager we do and says things to impress him and to get him to like us 🤣🤣 kept going on about the things he put his family through but no proof.
12. Talked about the animal abuser video made out the live screen recording was edited it wasn't he clearly said the dog proper went for him throw it out. He's never talking about it again.
13. Trucker gee phoned him and apologised for calling him an N0nce on live when he was drunk. Trucker called him and dirty Dan out in that live for calling DHB it. Trucker said he called it to them to see how words like that would make them feel. So he didn't show the video of it. He loved jailhouse tok but all the videos made about him were reported 🤔
14. He basically slated the mother of his eldest boy for having her say on him being a tit dad. He thinks hes a great dad but we've all seen how he treats them on live.
15. Someone sent the video to 5townsradio of him calling DHB a groomer but it backfired as they were giving a better deal ie luxury bowling, luxury meal, £100 🤣🤣🤣

He failed to mention the threats made against him and his family home.
He failed to mention Lucy smacking the pup on the head.
He failed to mention that he once said he knew who all us tattlers were and names were giving to the police.
He failed to mention the begging but did say he would have the odd battle on the new account which he is entitled to do.
He failed to mention anyone who makes a video to have their say or opinion or defend themselves he reports the videos and has them removed.
He failed to mention all the lies he has been called out on.

Have i missed anything?
Forgot to add he said several times he had proof that kids were gifting DHB but failed to show it. Now surely if he had proof he would be buzzing to show it to everyone. Anyone in DHBs lives would see how quickly mods blocks the kids that come into the live (mostly from mankeys) they would also see followers telling mods or dhb there is kids in the live and they quickly block

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.