Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

I’m getting pissed off. I have attempted before and I have SH before, I was in a bad place for a long time. But do you know what I did? I came off of all social medias, I barely looked at my phone and I cut out people that hurt me and focused on getting better. If tiktok was affecting your mental health so much, get off the fucking app. Your mental health is YOUR responsibility. Absolute cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Well firstly let me say, fuuuuuck! It’s taken me 40 minutes to catch up on here 😂😂

Well wanky manky ( that’s what I’ll be calling the twat from now on) what a fucking shitshow 😂😂😂

But thank you, you have shown your true colours tonight!
The way you went for Mrs DHB, Becks & Pokerbiatch was absolutely fucking vile! Those 3 women are stunning, and have more compassion & intellect than you will ever know! You absolutely vile piece of scum!

Can I also bring up the way you violated your ex, accusing her of only replying to get one up on you. That’s the mother of your child you absolute arsehole!!!

Where were all your receipts Wanky? Where’s all this proof you’ve been bleating on about?

Lastly, wanky, nocarebear,Lucy,Diddy Dan are the obsessed ones! Obsessed with self gain, obsessed with TikTok fame, but ultimately your all absolutely obsessed with DHB!

Darryl will always be the bigger person over any of those vile people!
He has morals, he cares, he stands up for the vulnerable.

Oh and my final thoughts - Tom, Clare, Lucy & Dan, your all total fucking scruffy dossing cunts! Go fuck yourselves 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
(Because we know you do read HEAR)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Discolights

VIP Member
Something very hypocritical about Dan saying he stays in his lane and doesn’t care about DHB and Trucker….. while sitting on a live talking solely about DHB and Trucker 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I don't think this live has achieved anything. He's just made himself look like a knob and promoted tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

mumz

VIP Member
He said he didn’t engage with convo with a child at 1am,
all he did was read out her message and say he liked quavers
Ermmm that’s engaging with a child at 1am

• Heart
  • Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
No advertisement deals in the last 2 to 3 months due to people sending the screen recording of HIM calling DHB a child groomer. But apparently it's everyone else's fault.

Ps. Good job Tattlers.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Notice how he's going in hard on the women? Interesting. Says a lot about Mankey. 🤏

• Angry
Reactions: 19

jenduak

well how hypercritical is that?? tom has just sat here for an hour and a half slagging people off while raising money for charity..

• Angry
  • Heart

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
So he talks about how nasty becks was about him and in the next breath does the exact same thing about her. Tom, this live hasn’t been your best idea has it? You look like a complete and utter twat

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
What is he on about Darrell being a manager and we work for him?

😂 ha I’m dying. I’m off to ask Darrell about my pension and holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nathan25

VIP Member
Well for one I will be unfollowing trucker gee. Seems he didn’t want his name mentioned so spoke to Tom and apologised - I had my suspicions the other night when he was live saying he sent voice notes to Mankey but they were actually nice voice notes.
He hasn’t stuck by DHB or any of them. He is Just clinging on to DHB for clout and I hope Daryl realises this.
He just gets drunk on live and it always ends up getting out of control. I mean why even phone Tom today to try clear your name!
Don’t sit right with me I will not be supporting him anymore.

I am disgusted at Tom talking about beautiful becks the way he did when she’s beautiful and he’s a stinking mess!

Tonight have just made it worse for him.
Imagine setting up ANOTHER profile with a cartoon picture of sponge Bob. That will attract kids! I bet you it won’t last as he won’t get as many followers so he won’t get gifts.
He will probably be live again on his normal account the next few days so is he going to still let kids gift him?
Also he was saying people look younger than what they are. NO Tom a 9 year old do not look 18!!

I really hope DHB goes live tomorrow. He needs to have his say.
Also Mankey talking about Mrs DHB the dirty beg 😡 she has never done anything wrong she’s also beautiful.
If anyone is jealous it’s Mankey family jealous of DHB and hi team.
His team are people like us, we do not get paid Tom and Daryl or anyone have never made us gift him or say anything about you. We choose to stand by him and always will 😊

You also lied as it was Not poker who messaged your ex it was someone on Tattle you melt. I hope your ex watched they live as you slagged her off to so hopefully she will have her say or join here.
I see there are some new members sll ready 🤣
Oh dear Mankey what have you done!

• Heart

Speechless

Fuck off Tom your too fat to fit inside a wheely bin, hope the fire brigade are on standy by to get you out

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Welcome to Thread 9 of the Mankey shit show.

Credit to the wonderful @mumz for thread title.

Recap:

- Mankey did rubbish in the latest leaderboard competition.
- Mankey then played the mental health card and has come off live streams.
- Mankey will be on live at 8pm on Monday to beg for gifts off kids clear everything up and reveal all the voice notes and other stuff he's been sent. He'll be talking about all the accusations, comments will be off, gifts will be on. We're in for a treat.
- Lucy continues to wear their merch that looks like it's now growing mould or the next pandemic-worthy virus.
- Lucy smacked the puppy. Unfortunately no screen recordings were caught but plenty saw it.
- Mankey continues to neglect all his children and step children, which has been backed up by his (beautiful) baby mama. See previous thread for screenshots.
- Mankey's house is still filthy.
- Mankey continues on his path of a heart attack, eating takeaways and meals out galore alongside double portions of everything.
- Mankey continues to wear unwashed t-shirts, and rumour has it he hasn't showered since his pathetic excuse of an ice bath.

For previous threads, click the blue button at the top of this thread.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just so everyone's prepared for the big live on Monday, I've put together a few snack suggestions...

IMG_20220318_211653.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
4 smelly begs all sitting in a box
One jumped off cos of bad tik toks
Tattlers clapped and mock mock mocked
3 more smelly begs sitting in the box

• Haha
  • Heart