Manley Family #9 Can’t take the pace, with Tattlers on the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much could a Influencer such as Mankey bring in a week or even Begbare, anyone hazzard a guess.?
I think it would depend if there is a competition going on and whether or not its 'followers' payday. What a time to be alive

Reactions: 5
That ava has been commenting for a while, I noticed as they are always so far up mankeys lazy arse it’s untrue. I suspected it was Claire 🤔

This was a couple of weeks ago on one of his lives I put in the last thread, the same Ava person.
If he didn't know that person he probably would have been rude at that comment :unsure:

Reactions: 6
That ava has been commenting for a while, I noticed as they are always so far up mankeys lazy arse it’s untrue. I suspected it was Claire 🤔

This was a couple of weeks ago on one of his lives I put in the last thread, the same Ava person.
Definitely something odd I remember seeing in a live she commented something about trump and he said oh are you American Ava? I have never got the impression ever from anything else she has said you know phrases or anything. (Q the americanised spellings from now on) we make it so easy for these people to keep up with all their lies and pretence we should be thanked for it.

Reactions: 7
How much could a Influencer such as Mankey bring in a week or even Begbare, anyone hazzard a guess.?
If you mean as a proper influencer without playing the games then i think its a lot as they would get brand deals and if they got a manager i think they can get paid quite well for doing the tiktok shop .then if there in the creater fund they will get money from that depending on how many views they get on there video ? I dont follow them on insta sp im not sure but ive seen people say insta pays quite well as well if they do get brand deals and stuff through that . Ive had messages on insta before asking if i want to sell stuff or get some money and stuff but i always ignore them as i always think its fake as ive hardly got any followers haha

Oooohhhh Ava ha🤣😂🤣😂 enabling defending protecting and utilising a sad waste of space child grooming piece of tit and pretending you can't defend yourself on tattle ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you mean as a proper influencer without playing the games then i think its a lot as they would get brand deals and if they got a manager i think they can get paid quite well for doing the tiktok shop .then if there in the creater fund they will get money from that depending on how many views they get on there video ? I dont follow them on insta sp im not sure but ive seen people say insta pays quite well as well if they do get brand deals and stuff through that . Ive had messages on insta before asking if i want to sell stuff or get some money and stuff but i always ignore them as i always think its fake as ive hardly got any followers haha
Ive got some spare time so i thought id try and put myself in the Mankey mindset its not easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ava really is showing herself up now. If she is a she, doesn’t matter what you are. People are seeing these who enable child grooming and your on the list.

Reactions: 8
Oooohhhh Ava ha🤣😂🤣😂 enabling defending protecting and idolising a sad waste of space child grooming piece of tit and pretending you can't defend yourself on tattle ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Sorry I meant idolising not utilising stupid phone (not as stupid as ava though eh)

• Haha
.mankey you keep going on about how what your doing is a job .yeah its job when you put the work into it .all your doing is going live and getting gifts FROM OTHER PEOPLES MONEY .if you want to make it a job then put the work into .do things the proper way get good content .Ive just had a google .you would get paid more anyway by doing brand deals and using the creater fund rather than getting gifts from YOUNG followers

Also mankey maybe check you followers as if you are on the creater fund 10.000 of you followers need to be authentic and real

Mankey if you do read here then click on this link to see the REAL way to make money on tiktok and not by gifts

Reactions: 12
Why can’t Ava write on tattle…. They must already have an account and comment on here. Otherwise I can’t see why they couldn’t create one?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why can’t Ava write on tattle…. They must already have an account and comment on here. Otherwise I can’t see why they couldn’t create one?
Judging by the comment i think this ava thinks her account can be traced back to them but if you look on the rules of tattle it says it cant be traced back

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Judging by the comment i think this ava things her account can be traced back to them but if you look on the rules of tattle it says it cant be traced back
Ahhh ok that makes sense. My brain isn’t working very well atm as I have shingles so I’m zonked 😫. As you were 🥰

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.