Manley Family #9 Can’t take the pace, with Tattlers on the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Thread 9 of the Mankey tit show.

Credit to the wonderful @mumz for thread title.

Recap:

- Mankey did rubbish in the latest leaderboard competition.
- Mankey then played the mental health card and has come off live streams.
- Mankey will be on live at 8pm on Monday to beg for gifts off kids clear everything up and reveal all the voice notes and other stuff he's been sent. He'll be talking about all the accusations, comments will be off, gifts will be on. We're in for a treat.
- Lucy continues to wear their merch that looks like it's now growing mould or the next pandemic-worthy virus.
- Lucy smacked the puppy. Unfortunately no screen recordings were caught but plenty saw it.
- Mankey continues to neglect all his children and step children, which has been backed up by his (beautiful) baby mama. See previous thread for screenshots.
- Mankey's house is still filthy.
- Mankey continues on his path of a heart attack, eating takeaways and meals out galore alongside double portions of everything.
- Mankey continues to wear unwashed t-shirts, and rumour has it he hasn't showered since his pathetic excuse of an ice bath.

For previous threads, click the blue button at the top of this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread great recap can anyone tell me how to reverse search an image on Google? That eva is never real

Reactions: 9
I wish I could comment on that video I have screenshots of you engaging with children and children gifting so your no way innocent in this Tom

Reactions: 11
@manleyfamily1:"Nothing stopping anyone doing our line of work put a lot of effort in to get where we are now" he doesn’t put in any effort he sits there being entitled expecting gifts, begging, talking to children and taking money off them, he’s not even set up properly because as I pointed out in the last thread he isn’t on Companies House, I hope that catches up with him.

Reactions: 13
That Ava is either one of them or related to them. She has to much to say all of a sudden and jumps to defend them. Ava is a child’s name. It don’t add up. I would love to comment on his video where Ava and that other lady is trying to defend Tom. They are saying it’s the parents responsibility and Tom can’t tell from a profile photo if it’s a child yet yesterday he even wrote on his post to someone saying “ you are about 12 blocked” so he could click on that profile and check but none of the other children in the comments?

I know what he will say Monday, he has spoken with TikTok and they said they can’t stop kids gifting and the voice notes he had have suddenly disappeared. I don’t think you can delete voice notes when they are sent can you?
Also why hasn’t he sent them over to the police then?
You know the one he has a email for and sends all his information over to for the investigation. 🙄

Lies, lies, lies,

At least we know none of the voice notes are of us, DHB, becks or poker etc 🙌
We are NOT bullies Tom and never wished harm on anyone so can’t wait to watch Monday 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
what the betting there is a game coming next week not hard to work out with the pattern of TikTok and it being mothers days.

Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread great recap can anyone tell me how to reverse search an image on Google? That eva is never real
I was just looking at her.

So, I know what Voice notes are and if someone sent Tom voice notes they must be a friend or how could they send them.
Now talking about deleting when i overload my family whatsapp with animal pics they can delete but i still see them does that make sense.
Tom you are starting to make excuses now because no such thing happened at all.
We critique you but thats it, and finally you really are not as important as you think you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Welcome to Thread 9 of the Mankey tit show.

Credit to the wonderful @mumz for thread title.

Recap:

- Mankey did rubbish in the latest leaderboard competition.
- Mankey then played the mental health card and has come off live streams.
- Mankey will be on live at 8pm on Monday to beg for gifts off kids clear everything up and reveal all the voice notes and other stuff he's been sent. He'll be talking about all the accusations, comments will be off, gifts will be on. We're in for a treat.
- Lucy continues to wear their merch that looks like it's now growing mould or the next pandemic-worthy virus.
- Lucy smacked the puppy. Unfortunately no screen recordings were caught but plenty saw it.
- Mankey continues to neglect all his children and step children, which has been backed up by his (beautiful) baby mama. See previous thread for screenshots.
- Mankey's house is still filthy.
- Mankey continues on his path of a heart attack, eating takeaways and meals out galore alongside double portions of everything.
- Mankey continues to wear unwashed t-shirts, and rumour has it he hasn't showered since his pathetic excuse of an ice bath.

For previous threads, click the blue button at the top of this thread.
Thank you for the this ♥

Reactions: 4
It's a book
Thank you omg you guys are good. How strange are these people though really ? Even more so if it isn't even any of them behind the account to defend and condone their behaviour is shameful every human has an obligation to look out for children and call out people who might cause them harm. Guilty by association. Your either against it or ....

Reactions: 10
That Ava is either one of them or related to them. She has to much to say all of a sudden and jumps to defend them. Ava is a child’s name. It don’t add up. I would love to comment on his video where Ava and that other lady is trying to defend Tom. They are saying it’s the parents responsibility and Tom can’t tell from a profile photo if it’s a child yet yesterday he even wrote on his post to someone saying “ you are about 12 blocked” so he could click on that profile and check but none of the other children in the comments?

I know what he will say Monday, he has spoken with TikTok and they said they can’t stop kids gifting and the voice notes he had have suddenly disappeared. I don’t think you can delete voice notes when they are sent can you?
Also why hasn’t he sent them over to the police then?
You know the one he has a email for and sends all his information over to for the investigation. 🙄

Lies, lies, lies,

At least we know none of the voice notes are of us, DHB, becks or poker etc 🙌
We are NOT bullies Tom and never wished harm on anyone so can’t wait to watch Monday 😉
I thought straight away that account is to do with them funny same name as the daughter coincidence that 🤔

Because I’ve been shopping just catching up & seen the skanky video he looks so grimy his hair looks greasy 🤢 … who’s deleting voice notes ? Good job you’ve still got them then isn’t it … little tip more practice on the lip syncing

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How much could a Influencer such as Mankey bring in a week or even Begbare, anyone hazzard a guess.?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.